My apologies

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I always post that scrubbing tile is a waste of time. ( still my position with the 175 ) the last two jobs i scrubbed with the whittaker and it speeds things up. i love that thing , don't know how i lived without one. you can teach a new guy in under 30 seconds how to use it unlike the 175. today we used it on a repo which was trashed and it worked amazing. it's pretty much a no brainer machine. with techs thats important.

Thanks Richard for pointing it out on Ebay

gene

Name
BradFenstermaker
Welcome to the club Gene. I use a host machine. Anythinng above light soil gets scrubbed.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
blue brushes. i've used it on a few different carpets including berber and it show no sign of damaging anything . some say use the white brush but it's no where near as aggressive as the 175 and i never hurt anything with it. the brushes are in great shape.

gene

jimmyolas

One of our main selling points is that we use a machine scrub, we use Cimex machines to scrub the tile and we believe we can get 20 to 30% better results than most local tile cleaners, and we typically charge 20 to 30% more as well. It has been a good sales tool for us . Cimex with weights rocks.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
What did you get it for, Gene? I checked the website , new ones are 2500/3000! Ouch......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom