My Butt's a little puckered, wish me luck tonight! I know I won't sleep!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Most of you will laugh, but I am sending the techs out on their own tonight to do my #1 restaurant account! About a month ago I let them do the unit while I worked on a special project for the GM. I thought the best way to get off the truck (a little) is to do it one day (or night) at a time! I chose this account because I am good friends with the GM so he gives me sheet all the time for working so much so I figure this is the best one to start with. I have prepared my Special Instruction Sheet for this Unit for them and I have to admit I am a bit nervous but got to start sometime right?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Good for you..I go out on the truck maybe once a month now..it's been like that for a good while unless someone I'd sick or on vacation.

Your gunna love being able to work on other projects and enjoy life a bit

Reactions: BLewis

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
yeah i remember those days. being worried about a tech doing work. Not anymore. Your techs will be fine. relax and get some rest

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's always tough to do but like ripping off a band-aid, you just have to do it.

Training & experience will help them do the right thing. De-brief them and see if there is anything you can do to help them with production.

Congrats, that's a major step letting go. :winky:

Reactions: BLewis

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
It went great! I was there! Don't ask!
We'll give it a shot in another month, hopefully my son and I will strike a deal this coming weekend. I should have never let him go the first go around. The asst tech is a great "kid" the other guy is "vacationing" enough said!
But, I am determined to get off this truck (some) very soon so that I can work on the business more and not so much in it. I don't mind the long days but I am pretty much maxed out on sales currently on most days for the prices I charge.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey
Back
Top Bottom