My graphic designer has skills

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
i had my door hanger/brochure redesigned. My graphics lady nailed it.
image.jpeg

Name
Kevin De Medeiros
Yeah that looks very professional. It's hard to get a graphic designer who is on the same page as you . I've had trouble finding one. Great job and your logo is really nice.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
The top black ink takes away from your logo, changes it...your logo should be against same color background. Consistent . Jmho

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Crisp and tasteful. I would lose the ROTOVAC bit as different typeface detracts from your image (unless you get a commission from them)
- a customer could not give a stuff what brand of equipment you use
roro

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Crisp and tasteful. I would lose the ROTOVAC bit as different typeface detracts from your image (unless you get a commission from them)
- a customer could not give a stuff what brand of equipment you use
roro
It was a filler. And a lot of people like that swirly thing.
"Fastest Dry Times"

Studebakers?
studebakers and dripods. No more snail fans since I blew a ceramic Jesus off a mantle.....

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Ross Martin
Great piece. Very clean.

RV logo doesn't bother me. If anything might pique the interest of a customer.

What is the "Get One Room Cleaned For Free" offer?

Charlie, please PM me info. My brochure is due for a redesign.

Shawn Abbey

Name
Shawn Abbey
I like it! Clean and crisp..

I agree to lose the Rotovac logo on the next printing. Customers don't know/care what that means.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd get a Carpet Geek graphic for your RV and then put on the cover of the brochure Carpet Geek's Exclusive Carpet Restoration System.

If a competitor bitches about it being "Exclusive", just say yours is the only one with a Carpet Geek logo. :winky:

:biggrin:

Reactions: Charlie Lyman

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I used the Rotovac just to fill in space. People will ask about it when they call.
My wife has been handing out door hangers for the last month. The phone is going nuts. I can barely work sometimes. I weed out the price shoppers and get the good ones.
We haven't handed these out in about 6 years. The old one looked like crap compared to the new.
They are still working.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Great piece. Very clean.

RV logo doesn't bother me. If anything might pique the interest of a customer.

What is the "Get One Room Cleaned For Free" offer?

Charlie, please PM me info. My brochure is due for a redesign.
They get one free room with a whole house cleaning. Up to 100 sq ft. It gets Mrs Jones to get a little more done when I'm there. A small house it might take 10 or 15 bucks off. A big house will get the whole $35 off.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Highly recommend using a female graphic designer.....especially if you are a cleaner that does mostly residential (cause mostly the woman of the house makes the decisions to use you) or if the gate keeper for commercial work is a female.

If you don't have a female designer and you get several differ proofs, at a minimum have WOMEN look at them and let you know which they like best. Guys respond to different design elements than women do.

And if your primary buyer is the woman of the House you want to be appealing to her.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Highly recommend using a female graphic designer.....especially if you are a cleaner that does mostly residential (cause mostly the woman of the house makes the decisions to use you) or if the gate keeper for commercial work is a female.

If you don't have a female designer and you get several differ proofs, at a minimum have WOMEN look at them and let you know which they like best. Guys respond to different design elements than women do.

And if your primary buyer is the woman of the House you want to be appealing to her.

I could not agree more.

Charlie the best thing about this is you have a professionally done brochure.

90% of those commenting and in the industry probably do not have any thing close.

My thoughts on the piece it looks very masculine and really is just a great use of white space.

I do not think it really invokes any emotion that a female client would be attracted to.

The thought of making your equipment a main selling point not really a strong advertising position.

A female wants to know 3 things
1. Are you safe or trust worthy?
2. Are you qualified?
3. Will you do a good job?

I would try to develop something more like that. We are working on a new piece and to be honest it is hard.

Congrats on the results and getting something quality done. Most never get where you are.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
All I can say is just don't become too married to this stuff. Often we become too emotionally attached and take it personal if someone doesn't like it.
Me included.

Overall would say its safe, not going to offend anybody but not going to move the needle either.

F

FB7777

All I can say is just don't become too married to this stuff. Often we become too emotionally attached and take it personal if someone doesn't like it.
Me included.

Overall would say its safe, not going to offend anybody but not going to move the needle either.
Hey Shane,

Are you Method Clean that advertises on Facebook?

Reactions: Shane Deubell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom