My New Bulter Christmas Present to me!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
New Butler just arrived! All the bells and whistles added. 2.5 inch hose reel, 210 waste tank, 110 fresh tank, high heat and large blower, Kenwood Stereo with Gps added including Bluetooth, Sirrius XM satelite radio, Back up camera with some great new features, Remote start, the custom wheels and tires....it is loaded! Van was "0" percent financing for 5 years! Couldn't turn that down. Plus, one of my other vans I had sold to my brother Dave Saiger in our Bemidji, MN account. Good for me and good for him!

It's in getting the FULL vinyl wrap this week, should be out in the field within another week making money!

More pics to come...

Mark Saiger

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

IMG-20111028-00108.jpg

IMG-20111028-00109.jpg

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
very nice!!!

i am hoping to add another truck in the spring.

pics of interior..stereo and gps is what i am interested in seeing..how large it is.
thanks

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Mikey P said:
Van was "0" percent financing for 5 years

damn,

why do they do that?

and if you dont mind me asking, how much for the whole package?

Cause money is so cheap for banks right now- the federal funds rate is 0.25%- and it is cheaper for them to give the illusion of big savings than to give larger rebates.

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah but explain it to an idiot who thought a 72k truckmount was a good idea, why loan out money for five years for zero return?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Looks great! I think I would have gone with Ford.

How did you finance the machine?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yeah, and while you're at it, tell us what your monthly payments are and your current bank balance.

Then we'll get to the personal information ...

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
The return is on the front end. Trucks and equipment are already built and lines of credit for the auto companies and the equipment manufacturer are costing them money. Th longer they sit unsold the more interest they pay and the more likely they will have to reduce prices. 0% financing, esp when the cost of funds is so low is smart business for them and possibly smart for the buyer- depending on what the alternative rebate is, if any. It's all math.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
ACE said:
Looks great! I think I would have gone with Ford.

How did you finance the machine?

There is no separate machine- it is financed as a turnkey package, likely from Ally Bank (the old GMAC) if they got 0% down.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
It would be so nice not to play mechanic on the weekend.

I could make the payment on something like that with 0% APR over 5 year.

BUT :!: , when I factor in the insurance and tax, I’m not sure if I could swing it.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Mikey P said:
yeah but explain it to an idiot who thought a 72k truckmount was a good idea, why loan out money for five years for zero return?

because they sold the product.....end of story really...

they make more money selling it then collecting a few thousand over 5 yrs

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Really? 72K? :shock:

So if my math is right, payments would be 1200.00 a month plus around $325.00 for tax and Ins.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Total Package $59,645. Payment of $521.83 a month with Ally. I actually could have financed all of it, but paid cash for the Butler unit and all the extras we are adding. The "0" percent financing I believe at the time was on the van only. Didn't actually even ask because I wanted the lower payment. The Van was $31,310 and the Butler unit was $28,335. I had shipping of $1250 to my door and sales tax and license in the State of Minnesota to the tune of $2200. All in all, I am getting a new van with 5 year and 100,000 mile warranty. A good deal and a very easy way to talk the wife into letting me do it.

Also Mikey and Richard, the wife says she is does not photo well....I told her I am sure thats not what was meant....she still said either way she doesn't photo well... She does have a good sense of humor!

In the picture, she is the one on the right. (yes I am the one on the left). We were at a Community Foundation fundraiser that we donated items to.

Mark Saiger

MarkandShariatCommunityFoundationfundraiser.jpg

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Mark, is the 5 year warranty on everything or only parts of the van? Since the van is a direct drive, how is that affecting the van manufacture warranty? Do they warranty the Butler with the van or is it a separate warranty from Butler?

Sorry guys I never dealt with direct drive types so I don't know how that works..

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
That’s kind of how I was thinking about financing the next setup. Paying cash for the machine and taking advantage of low or zero interest on the van. A small operation does not get the best rate on property insurance.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Congrats Mark, Happy for you man!

Are you guys going to triple wand now with the 3 butlers? shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom