My new "POS Castex wand."

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I want to awaken fellow cleaners to the possibility of not everything new in this industry is better.The POS castex wand while old technology was designed by a true engineer who understood airflow and glide ability.
You don't need to buy some cheap ass chrome or titanium wand that doesn't perform right out of the box.You pay good money for these expensive piece's of equipment.And to buy an over priced piece of plastic to put on the bottom to make it work only insults people's intelligence.

With an exchange if it doesn't work for you , why wouldn't you at least try the POS castex wand?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Running a flexible two inch hose up to the wand increases velocity at the slot.Don't you know that?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Here is a picture of the Castex Painted wand:

castex.jpg

It's OK, but not up to the latest standards.

Aluminum Head !!!

Larry Cobb

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Larry its easy for a salesman to post pictures of a abused beat up POS wand.

Why it doesn't even have any SS glides on it.

How sad to make other products look bad to make a buck!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I dare to say that any of us could walk up to 10 cleaning vans on the street and pull 10 non-Castex wands out and they all would look just as beat up. Would that make a case for all these other mfgs wands to be viewed as substandard? I think not.

And, like Jimmy asked .... why do the bulletin board salesmen and their shills always post pictures of the Castex wand without the SS glides on it?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It behooves me Marty but then again this BB is a haven for salesmen.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You can't polish a turd, grow up and buy big guy tools! :p

You can go look at all of our wands and some may be dirty and scratched but none of them are as bad as pitted aluminum and peeling paint.

I believe yous twos when you say they are lighter but I would question the performance and especially the appearance. Sorry! :oops:

We will once a year put new PC decals on our tools (Wand & Stair tool), just for appearance sake, it makes them look like brand new.

I just wish the decals didn't cost so much!
8)

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Well,never used the Castex wand...

But it is very similar to the 2 types of Bane Clene wands.that i used from about 76 to 80 ?

I personally had not tried a big variety of wands...

Hydramaster hydro Ho,I believe that one made me work to hard...

But if the Castex is similar but bigger tube,sounds great...

I think it does have a wider lip area for easier crap sucking (popcorn kernels)etc.Right?

But with a soft touch valve and on line temperature Gage...

Could be very sweet.There is a glide for that I am sure as well?

Rex Tyus

But if the Castex is similar but bigger tube,sounds great...

It is very similar only with a smaller tube than the Bane. A guy in a janitor supply house tried to sell me one once. I said "dude it is a Bane wand with a 1.5" tube instead of 1.75" why would I want another?"

hogjowl

Idiot™
Let me tell you BB guru's why I have my pos Castex wand.

I live in a real world where people can't always afford a 12 step, 50 cents a sf cleaning process. For those who can't, I offer a standard two step package of no frills that gets me in the door and out with my same hourly rate.

The Castex wand is great for that package.

If I lived in the BB world, all I would have is glided GreenBean wands hooked up to 2.5 inch hose, a Vortex and 12 vacuums on it for my Mexicans to push.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Marty as time passes many here will understand our wisdom.
A wisdom that defies all the mis-information that is spread like wild fire thru these BB's to infect all the other dumb sheet CC out there.

We are simply ahead of our time....accept it.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Did you notice how cool Chavez is?

LOL! The above is NOT what I typed. I think we have an adm. run amuck! Where's Shawn when we need him?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Chavez the deportation bus leaves in the morning at 6 am....be on it.

harryhides

Name
Tony
My lord, an ignert inbred hillbilly and a uniligual amerigan mexican dissing ... pychobabble 101 at each other...... what's the world coming to.

Time to go back to your whittling Marty, you're in way over your hed.

:p

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Rex..............just forget it!

Are you some Cuban illegal immigrant?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Could I see a pic of a Greenhorn wand .............please.

Also, could a person that is vertically challenged, say 5'7&1/2" in shoes, use one effectively :?:

steve g

Name
steve garrett
you guys can't be serious if you think that sorry excuse for a rug doctor wand is better than the real wands on the market these days. that thing has 70's technology, first its not double S bend, which pretty much takes it out of contention right there, 2 its got a high profile head, which doesn't get under furniture worth a shit and by having a high profile head, the jets are mounted a mile above the fibers, next its still a 1.5" wand, next it will always look like dog crap because its painted, I am sure the valve assembly likely is a joke as well. gentlemen that is a portable wand a best, and actually more suited for rug doctor use. light weight actually has little to do with how comfortable a wand is to use, especially with glides on the market. a small light portable wand will have my back hurting after 2 rooms, but give me my PC quad jet and I can clean all day, its all about ergonomics and design. I am shocked some of you would take that tinker toy into someone's house and not feel guilty. ignorance is bliss I guess, if you don't know any better, then to the ignorant no harm is done, just like some guys will think a bane is a great truckmount, and all they need

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom