My Sapphire tool

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
My question is why some one from Sapphire or Jon Don responded to this considering they are here reading this ?

Ralph, i don't have a dog in this fight .
if you check the past, you'll find I've pi$$ed off both Bruders and JonDon (or Bill Yeadon anyway) with my " harsh candidness" on many things ..
i don't get Christmas cards from either, so you can be assured I'm not an apologist or shill for them (or any other advertiser for that matter)

but i have to ask..did you call your JonDon disty, ask for a supervisor and let THEM know your displeasure?

what I REALLY can't understand...at least two distys said they had the part and could get it to you pronto...and you're STILL going wait two weeks for a shittin little part you could of had yesterday??

WTF????

..L.T.A.

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
I ended up buying one of those Mytee tools overnight so I figured I would wait but that tools has some issues also so I guess I screwed myself all the way around. Jon Don is always good and I have never had a issue with them over the years so I just figured I would see if Bill Yeadon would check on it. I will call him again tomorrow, call me foolish..

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
So you had them all along or parts guy mess up? So I guess for the inconvience I get it free and the $500 credit....:rockon:

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
According to our national service manager we can make those hoses in any store. So I am not sure how the message got messed up. But I am sure if you wait by your mailbox a 500 check will soon be there.
Just got a call from Jon Don and they are making a hose and sending it overnight at no charge because they screwed up in the system somewhere. Thank you again Bill Yeadon A+ service...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom