Mytee Escape Electric Truckmount

Name
Joe
Does any one here uses this machine?
I am interested in buying one but I will like to know if any one here has it and how it performs
I normally do commercial carpet and commercial tile and grout.
Thanks

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i,ll be down at Mytee on friday to pick up the new Trex ,i was going to try out the etm while im there
i am thinking about getting one
I know John was was working on a removeable dolly for the unit

steve g

Name
steve garrett
thats the machine that got rid of Odin from our midst, maybe he will return without them being an advertiser now.

Name
John LaBarbera

John, why don't you take a picture of the Escape ETM with the wheels on it and post it?

mcatt

Name
Mike
I have heard good things about it. There's a few guys on other boards with them. Maybe they will chime inn?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Last edited:

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
The unit I have is a little frustrating. From day one we could never get it to draw chemical from the meter or from the defoamer jug. The water pressure drops dramatically when keying the wand by about 200 psi. The vacuum is great but we need to figure out the pressure problem.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Knox,
How much flow is your wand using? If pretty high, like 9 or more a pressure drop is likely normal with a unit like this.

Name
John LaBarbera
The unit I have is a little frustrating. From day one we could never get it to draw chemical from the meter or from the defoamer jug. The water pressure drops dramatically when keying the wand by about 200 psi. The vacuum is great but we need to figure out the pressure problem.

David,

You have a very early unit. Contact Nathan at Mytee 858-679-1191 We have a new metering device that works with the Dwyer Valve that solves the problem for the chemical mix and the pressure drop.

Name
Joe
Pressure is my biggest concern not if I am doin carpet but when I am doing tile and grout with 150-200' of hose

Mikey P

Administrator
He is correct John

Terje tossed a huge tantrum when you came out with your ETM

He said he would come back here when or after the first big complaint or house burned down due to your faulty wiring or some BS.

but in the mean time he found a Marty and Mikey free zone where he can once again be the big kid in the sand box.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Terje makes a nice product too... a lot of people like his TechnoViking and nobody beats his price.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Besides the metering system not working my guys love the machine, well maybe except for the hassle of running the cords which in my opinion is not bad. We hook up to the dryer plug and run the two cords back to the tm. Its just an extra step but they deal with it. Once set up it runs great.

I am still waiting for Nathan to send me the upgrade kit for the meter but all in all it works great for the price. I am thinking of adding a generator. What size is needed John?

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Do people keep a generator on the van to power it? or do they run a cord into the house? If they use a generator, what kind and size would be preferable?

Name
John LaBarbera
Besides the metering system not working my guys love the machine, well maybe except for the hassle of running the cords which in my opinion is not bad. We hook up to the dryer plug and run the two cords back to the tm. Its just an extra step but they deal with it. Once set up it runs great.

I am still waiting for Nathan to send me the upgrade kit for the meter but all in all it works great for the price. I am thinking of adding a generator. What size is needed John?

Minimum 8500 watt generator. I thought he had sent the metering part to you. I'll make sure it goes out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. Nathan has been very busy. Thank you for your comments. We are bringing the Escape ETM to Mikeyfest for any who would like a closer look.

Name
John LaBarbera
Do people keep a generator on the van to power it? or do they run a cord into the house? If they use a generator, what kind and size would be preferable?

On our Nissan NV we have an Aura Systems generator that runs on the van engine. We like that. It provides 11,000 watts so I can power the ETM , a Trex or most anything else if there is no power in the job location. We also are able to have hot water with this set up.

Reactions: Charlie Lyman

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Couple of other questions....
What kind of heat does it produce? I see that there is an optional heat exchange that runs off the van engine. Does it produce good heat without the HX?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
On our Nissan NV we have an Aura Systems generator that runs on the van engine. We like that. It provides 11,000 watts so I can power the ETM , a Trex or most anything else if there is no power in the job location. We also are able to have hot water with this set up.

IMG_0130-1.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
How much is that arua generator? I have a LG heater so I wouldn't need the heat exchanger

Name
John LaBarbera
How much is that arua generator? I have a LG heater so I wouldn't need the heat exchanger

Mine cost $5500.00 expensive but worth it I think. You won't need propane. Very convenient. This generator doesn't need any maintenance like a regular gen set. It sounds high but for about $10,000 you have a very nice set up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom