Mytee M5 Auction.. GFTA

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I had mikey or mighty ship me the spinner I won and it was 59 bucks to ship a little spinner to ny. That porty will be at least a buck fifty to ship, so bid over 2000 boys. By the way, the spinner is awesome.............

V

vegijohn

Who ever wins this auction will be VERY happy with the M5. I just bought one last week from Greenie with heater for about $3300. I have used it twice and I am very impressed. The wand whistled and the floor vibrated like the Vortex was parked outside. I may think of placing it on a rubber mat under it to dampen the vibrations. I highly recommend wearing hearing protection with this monster. With the M5 and my Honda Element I now have my 4th truck.

Rawb

Wow, I had no idea how good the M5 is. I presently use a Ninja and I was told to not bother buying one with a water heater as it would be a waste of money.

Is a Vortex a porty as well?

Greenie

The M5 does not come with an internal heater, VegiJohn bought a separate 20 amp inline heater to use in high-rises.

It's no where near the class of a ninja just for reference, Vegi is using the wand from his Vortex with the M5.

FloorPizza

Name
Brandt
Greenie said:
The M5 does not come with an internal heater, VegiJohn bought a separate 20 amp inline heater to use in high-rises.

It's no where near the class of a ninja just for reference, Vegi is using the wand from his Vortex with the M5.

So just to clarify for those of us that aren't exactly quick on the uptake.... ok, me... when you say the M5 is not in the same class as the Ninja, do you mean that the Ninja is better than the M5? I've been comparing just about every porty out there to the M5, and so far, IMHO, the M5 is the King of the Portys.

FloorPizza

Name
Brandt
Good to hear, thanks. I'm about three months into the research, and I've just about settled on an M5 as my startup Porty.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
FloorPizza said:
Greenie said:

So just to clarify for those of us that aren't exactly quick on the uptake.... ok, me... when you say the M5 is not in the same class as the Ninja, do you mean that the Ninja is better than the M5? I've been comparing just about every porty out there to the M5, and so far, IMHO, the M5 is the King of the Portys.
sorry to burst your bubble but I am gonna say that the recoil is the king of the portys especialy with 2 inch hose

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Junior then how come I can't practically give away my vac booster for $500 only used a few times. I haven't even taken the tape off the wheels or put the handle on?

G

My high bid of $3 for that Chineese Junk didn't get a serious look over??

Ernie G

Rickie, I don't know much about your recoil, but it seems like most of the guys on the board think its a piece of crap. judge-ing from some of the stories you tell on the board- you actually believe its a good machine, and that's all that matters. I, however already have an M-5- and know how well its built, and how well it works, to each his own.

klndry

Couldn't stay awake until 3 am. This should have been closed at 9pm EST. That gives us eastern guys a chance.

Name
John LaBarbera
Brett said:
China bought Poway two weeks ago. It was in all the Chinese newspapers.

You guys are too funny. But is wasn't Poway that they bought. It was ACE Hardware.

Congrats to the winning bid. As an added bonus the M5 will come with a new Industrial Strength, Super Turbo Charged, Mytee Booster at no extra charge. Enjoy!

Mikey, get Mytee the address of the winner. He also gets free freight.

Mikey P

Administrator
Looks like Ernie won at $2126

AND he gets a $600 Booster n/c... How cool is that?

Ernie, PM me your shipping addy please.

THANKS JOHN!!!

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey P said:
Looks like Ernie won at $2126

AND he gets a $600 Booster n/c... How cool is that?

Ernie, PM me your shipping addy please.

THANKS JOHN!!!

The M5 requires the Big Booster with the 3 stage vac. $699.00 msrp Have fun, Ernie. Thanks goes to you.

Ernie G

I want to thank Mytee, that was very generous(adding the booster to the package) you guys are a class act, even if all your stuff is made in China-LoL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom