Mytee Sprayer update

Mikey P

Administrator
So far the Mytee Sprayer I got to test has been working very well.
The bigger wheels that were sent out as a upgrade helps it's top heavy tendency to not tip over backwards.

It's next biggest fault is the way the tank is mounted to the cart. Just two screws that love to back out and let the tank loose.

The powers that be are aware of it's short comings and I can only hope they sturdy the fittings up soon.

Battery and pump have worked flawless so far.

Hose and gun/wand work well too.

John Watson

With the amount of juice you were spraying down, you think the juice sellers would include one with a case or two of their product. 1 gal per 100 sq ft Uffta

Mikey P

Administrator
Tell them you'll buy it if and when the fix the screw issue. I would hate for you to have to deal with the constant tightening I am having to do.

Locktite is out of the question because it will need to be taken apart to access the pump and battery and the torque need to break blue Locktite may strip the plug nut thingies that are embedded in the plastic.

It's a real easy fix from the manufacturing point of view.

Mikey P

Administrator
Only one I have now.

mytee.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
I have called Mytee HQ a few times with suggestions but I don't know if John is getting them.

It's very close to being a "Excellent" product.

Mikey P

Administrator
The nuts are embedded into the molding it's self.

Another part of the problem is the screws go through slots that are right on the edge of the cart's frame, rather then holes, so as they loosen the jug falls right off.

Two tiny screws hold it all together.

I would recommend four larger ones with some sort of intergrated locking system.

Brad_Smith

Glad I'm not the only one using bungy cords and milk crates on my truck. How much and where do you get the mytee? Looks way more durable than my POS omnipro.

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Mikey,

I call and left a message on your cell phone about a week ago. I sent the mold back to the mold maker for some mods.

1) increase the wheel well to fit a 8" wheel.

2) put in 4 inserts and change slots to holes in the plate.

Would you prefer a 25' straight hose over the curly?

We appreciate all the suggestions to improve our product. These changes should take only a couple of week I'm told.

Thanks again,

John LaBarbera
Mytee Products Inc.

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey,

Try some silcone (rtv) on the srews in the meantime. It'll stop them from backing out and can easily be broken loose. Once we get the upgrade done anyone who has an old Mytee sprayer can return for the fix. No charge, just inbound freight.

John LaBarbera
Mytee Products Inc.

Mikey P

Administrator
Curly can tangle a bit but it's got to be better then winding up a straight after every job.

One more suggestion John.

The small tube that hold the spray gun, make it wider so the QD fits inside it. As it is, the QD lip rides on top and if you hit a bump moving it the QD comes apart real easy. Having a larger tube that will sink the QD inside the tube should solve that.

Thanks for listening John.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Kevin McCreary said:
I agree with that.

I might just try one to help avoid over wetting and over usage of chems.

I have 1 left that I will sell at cost plus shipping I offered it to mike but mytee sent him one free. whoever wants it call me monday or if I have your card on file just pm me

Kelly

consistency...without over wetting .......need i say more...stop wondering if you are actually getting a chemical draw from your inline sprayer and buy a mytee sprayer today. ..seriously just call or email us today!!!tyvm

John Watson

What are the specs on this little jewel? is the pump similar to the multi?

is it battery or plug in type? if corded is it a retractable cord or do you have to coil it? weight? How does it go up stairs when full? do you pack it or could Helen pull it up with the wheels?

I love my battery Multi, always ready without looking for an outlet. the constant psi the solution is sprayed out. It does get heavy at times, Maybe I need to get a cart for it?? Heck, need to get a cart for me!!

I still like to know what else is out there.

Thanks to Mike and Mytee for the evaluation. Please tell us more.

Mikey P

Administrator
is it battery or plug in type? battery if corded is it a retractable cord or do you have to coil it? weight? How does it go up stairs when full? It's heavy but with the big wheels it's doable but be a gentleman and do the heavy lifting for that poor wife of yours. do you pack it or could Helen pull it up with the wheels? It has a nice big handle too

Lora Olson

This is John on Lora's Laptop.

The Sprayer Lists for $399. For those that PM'd me no one has come out and said I want it. Everyone has asked how much. I am letting it go at cost plus shipping exactly what that is I am not sure as I can't remember every number but you can 260-290 plus shipping. I will not stock these again until they are FIXED. and would suggest NOT buying one at list from ANYONE (see above) until they are. I have not sold one of these since the first one I sold fell apart when it fell over. I am happy to see John finally listening to someone. I am discouraged that I wasn't listened to but when Mikey speaks I guess people listen. (Hey Mkey wanna try that on my wife ;) ) the one I have had a Fix tried on it from the Factory. They are not the upgrades john spoke of which I wish they had done when I first complained. I might have sold a bunch of these. Anyway I have not been willing to sell this at list and haven't even tried to sell it as being honest i show people what is wrong with it. I always end up selling them the Omni Pro which is more money but less profit for me. So there you have it. If someone actually steps up and says just send it to me they get it otherwise i will PM the 6 people that have asked the price in Order the price plus S&H and the first to respond gets it.

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi John Olsen,

I have not got any message from you. That maybe a Mytee Customer Service issue. I'll check in to that. I have voice mail at work but I'm on the boards regularly. I'm sorry I didn't hear your complaints first hand, I certainly would have responded. If this works for you return the sprayer to my attention. I will issue you full credit for the product and freight or a refund. What ever you want. We value all our good distributors and regret when we fail them in this regard.

We expect to have these problems solved with our battery sprayer by making some mold changes, it will take a couple of weeks.

These boards are great because it gives us direct contact with the professionals. I personally appreciate all the constructive criticism since it helps us improve our products.

Again, John, I apologize for missing your helpful input.

Sincerely,

John LaBarbera
Mytee Products Inc.

John

That was a great reply to a post that most Company's would have lost all good will on the BB's

Keep it up and the input from cleaners on this BB will make your products top notch

John Olson

Name
John Olson
ok I let mikey get away with calling me Olsen because he for whatever reason he can't read but John you posted right under my wife and me and our name is Olson. I'll call monday and hope you take my call. i'll tell you who I spoke with and what you guys did to "Fix" the sprayer. I have other issues that the "Fix" was more jimmy rigged then professional

Back
Top Bottom