Mytee

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I got one of the inline filters 2.5". I think its about a year old.

As of today I got tired of the junk collapsing on every job. I run high flow high heat and the filter collapses onto the mesh inside- I'm assuming losing a lot of airflow in the processs....

I know this has been brought up before. But don't feel like searching right now. Was there a way to replace them with a newer version without buying again?

Or who has a better filter 2.5" The twist on hydrofocre? Is it better?

Mikey P

Administrator
I have the twist on hydrofilter. Its ok but the screej is falling apart again.
The Devistator filter (sp?) looks good and sturdy. Big and pricey too

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I have the clearview Joe Bristor sells. Was running 4 to the door, but switched over to straight 2.5.

Excellent filter for the money.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Again I say........a good pair of "waist high panty hose" in the tank filter basket collects all the junk. Pull it out, toss it, and pull on a new one. Helps keep the tank a lot cleaner.

Name
John LaBarbera
Zee said:

As of today I got tired of the junk collapsing on every job. I run high flow high heat and the filter collapses onto the mesh inside- I'm assuming losing a lot of airflow in the processs....

I know this has been brought up before. But don't feel like searching right now. Was there a way to replace them with a newer version without buying again?

You're in SD County. Just bring it in to us at Mytee and we will replace it at no charge. See Chris in customer service.

13655 Stowe Drive, Poway 92064

Name
John LaBarbera
Zee said:

You're in SD County. Just bring it in to us at Mytee and we will replace it at no charge. See Chris in customer service.

13655 Stowe Drive, Poway 92064

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Thanks for the offer John! Prochem are you watching??? Hahhahha. Willy just teasing you...

So John did you change the material to be stronger?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Zee said:
Thanks for the offer John! Prochem are you watching??? Hahhahha. Willy just teasing you...

So John did you change the material to be stronger?

John gets "it" and gives great customer service. My problem is I hold others I deal with to the same standard of service as I give. For the most part, my supply chain delivers.

Name
John LaBarbera
Marty said:
I am willing to pay more if it's worth it. The Devastator is worth it.

Wow, I've heard everything now! Just playing with you Marty. I was just surprised.

How much more would you like to pay? Is the length a consideration? Can the filter be longer?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Leggs knee highs sucked into the vac ports and secured with rubba bans.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
rwcarpet said:
Again I say........a good pair of "waist high panty hose" in the tank filter basket collects all the junk. Pull it out, toss it, and pull on a new one. Helps keep the tank a lot cleaner.
Hear. Hear.

And better vacuum.

hogjowl

Idiot™
John LaBarbera said:
Marty said:

Wow, I've heard everything now! Just playing with you Marty. I was just surprised.

How much more would you like to pay? Is the length a consideration? Can the filter be longer?

John:
I am not quite sure what filter you are asking about. If it is your filter, I have no idea. I have never seen one. The Devastator filter is big, but not too big and it is the most durable and efficient filter I have ever seen.

Name
John LaBarbera
Marty said:
John LaBarbera said:
Marty said:

John:
I am not quite sure what filter you are asking about. If it is your filter, I have no idea. I have never seen one. The Devastator filter is big, but not too big and it is the most durable and efficient filter I have ever seen.[/quot

Hi Marty

What are the dimensions of one the is big but not too big?

Thanks

Name
John LaBarbera
Marty said:
John LaBarbera said:
Marty said:

John:
I am not quite sure what filter you are asking about. If it is your filter, I have no idea. I have never seen one. The Devastator filter is big, but not too big and it is the most durable and efficient filter I have ever seen.

Hi Marty

What are the dimension of one that isnot too big?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom