Nastygram from Utah

Name
Lee Stockwell
Shawn York wants me to change/remove any negative comment I may have ever made here about him or the way he does business.

In the Facebook Jon-Don thread about bulletin boards he took offense when I commented on his attack on this board and any who don't see things the way he does.

That took the form of a very nasty email accusing me of Libel and promising a lawsuit against me.

It seemed to be written with crayons....

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I think it is time to get a fresh start for everyone on the BIG truck platform. The way I understand the developments of the past month, the Vortex patent has been returned to Shawn York. Legend Brands has been taking care of the units they built, as Bill Bruders said they would. I for one would like to see the DRAMA stop and let's see who can build the units that are the most reliable, with good warranties and let the best company win.

I had suggested that a focus group of cleaners that use the big trucks would be beneficial, but so far no takers. :shock:

F

FB7777

I got the same one here Lee,

Shawn has quite an eloquent way with words :shock:

Ken,

Go over to JonDon's facebook page and click discussions... Art Kelly posted the letter that we all received

Name
Lee Stockwell
Shawn Lorenzo York August 8 at 5:40am
"Let me give you the heads up on what you are really dealing with here you self-righteous old prick:

Think along the lines of what you would do to any guy who started spouting off like you and Mike are - but in your local newspaper in front of all your customers - and about your carpet cleaning business and your character. Now imagine how much business you have lost and may continue to lose if you don't put a stop to it.

Got the picture? Good. That's EXACTLY what I am about to do to YOU.

If I ever log on to the internet and see your name next to my name or my company name ever again I will ******* CRUCIFY you Lee. You have 24 hours to start taking everything down. (Don't forget your recent Facebook post.)

Im not gunna play around with you for one God-damned minute. Send me an email that says you removed every Vortex or Shawn York thread you have ever made and that you wont EVER mention me or my company again within 4 business days.

I am on a mission to make an example of Mr. Palliotet for every manufacturer and supplier in this entire industry. You DO NOT want to be sitting next to Mr. Palliotet when this train wreck happens. I promise you.

If you think I'm blowing smoke, TRY ME. I'm on a mission right now to make examples out of assholes like you.

I'm done with your subtle (and obvious) jabs at me and my product and my company for good. This is my passion, my future and my livlihood. Reputation and character should be every man's most prized asset. You will NEVER cast a shadow of doubt on mine ever again Mr. Stockwell."

rhyde

Name
rhyde
LOL.....

the big truck is dead if for no other reason most guys 401K have taken a hit and the miracle financing of country wide is gone.

can Shawn breath new life into the Vortex name perhaps but this isn't turning out to be good PR move for him

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Ouch~ what a train wreck. Too bad he couldn't keep it professional, his lawyer must cringe when he/she reads those diatribes.

Mike Draper

I can see where Shawn is coming from . We all work hard to build our business and our reputations from the moment we start our business. I have followed all the Vortex drama on this board as much as anybody else and I think Shawn was treated poorly on this and its unfortunate. He is probably more patient than me. I would have just hired an attorney and not even given anyone a notice. Regardless of what Shawn or anyone else may have done or not done, spewing forth the slanderous threads, one after another on this board towards him in his business is not right. I'm sure shawn would have never wanted things to get to this point. Say what you want, but if Shawn had the power to advertise to your home base customers as you guys have done to him, you might be just as upset as him.

Joe Bristor

Misery Loves company

Lee Stockwell said:
Shawn York wants me to change/remove any negative comment I may have ever made here about him or the way he does business.

In the Facebook Jon-Don thread about bulletin boards he took offense when I commented on his attack on this board and any who don't see things the way he does.

That took the form of a very nasty email accusing me of Libel and promising a lawsuit against me.

It seemed to be written with crayons....

Lee, you've been an instigator throughout this as well as other malicious attacks, a profound story teller throughout your time on these boards, one who disappears when confronted, and one of the few who was justifiable banned from ICS, and the biggest know-it-all phony personalities imo....

The reason you guys come here and post these pity posts at all?
Other than the hoping others will join you in your slander?
Then why?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I for one do not think ALL ( maybe some)The comments about Shawn and the vortex were true and or even justifiable. But when someone post a letter like this to me I would get fired up and confront head on. The truth is there is no way one guy ( with what I hear, no money) can sue ten guys. All the negative press is going to sink the little chance he has of getting a manufacture to build him units.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Mike Draper said:
I can see where Shawn is coming from . We all work hard to build our business and our reputations from the moment we start our business. I have followed all the Vortex drama on this board as much as anybody else and I think Shawn was treated poorly on this and its unfortunate. He is probably more patient than me. I would have just hired an attorney and not even given anyone a notice. Regardless of what Shawn or anyone else may have done or not done, spewing forth the slanderous threads, one after another on this board towards him in his business is not right. I'm sure shawn would have never wanted things to get to this point. Say what you want, but if Shawn had the power to advertise to your home base customers as you guys have done to him, you might be just as upset as him.

ummmm, mike you are wrong on this one. shawn has deserved everything he got, I think he actually stabbed mikey in the back if you ask me. mikey was a loyal supporter personally helped lead to the sale of several machines, had one part go bad on his unit a few years back and yorkie wanted to have the gaul to charge him for a new HX. shawn if you are reading this GFY. suing someone costs money you are a broke dick. call any attorney and they are going to want 2k to even start working on anything.

Cameron1

mikey was a loyal supporter personally helped lead to the sale of several machines, had one part go bad on his unit a few years back and yorkie wanted to have the gaul to charge him for a new HX. shawn if you are reading this GFY. suing someone costs money you are a broke dick. call any attorney and they are going to want 2k to even start working on anything.[/quote]

You are basically saying that Mikey was willing to shill for the guy untill the free ride stopped?
How old was Mikey's machine when the hx went out???? and you say Yorkie should have replaced it free cause Mikey sold a few machines. Some how this don't pass the smell test.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Like any review of any company, you have to take the good with the bad.
Some reviews mean more than others but that doesn't mean you get to pick and choose.

When Mikey was saying how great the big "V" was, everyone was just shits and giggles. Now he comes into reality and people start to get butt hurt.

Fair weather friends are neither fair nor friends.

I don't know what happened behind the scenes...and I don't want to know.
I do know that I've said not to buy the V from day one...waste of money and ego.

People have opinions...that's what these boards are for. Next thing you know Terje will be taking me to court because of the nightmares he has about me. !gotcha!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
steve said:
mikey was a loyal supporter personally helped lead to the sale of several machines, had one part go bad on his unit a few years back and yorkie wanted to have the gaul to charge him for a new HX. shawn if you are reading this GFY. suing someone costs money you are a broke dick. call any attorney and they are going to want 2k to even start working on anything.

You are basically saying that Mikey was willing to shill for the guy untill the free ride stopped?
How old was Mikey's machine when the hx went out???? and you say Yorkie should have replaced it free cause Mikey sold a few machines. Some how this don't pass the smell test.[/quote]

no mikey bailed out when it became clear the guy is insane. I would not call mikey a fair weather friend, but rather a fair friend, once upon a time he and I locked horns and went the rounds. instead of being bitter and hating me forever he looked past all that. I would hope those that have been around for a while know mike gives everyone a fair shake, he like me does like drama. so I guess you can blame him for that.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Brian, Once again you make comments about the Vortex's, when you know nothing about them. If YOU have enough work to keep them busy, they are well worth the money you spend. When you can make in one day, what it cost you for a month, the math tells the story. And after 34 consecutive years in business I think I may know a lot more about running my business, than you running your mouth.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I think Mike would agree with you Ron and has continued to say he loves his. I really don;t know all the details of the end of the love affair, but I don;t think it has anything to do with the unit, just the guy who sold them.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
ronbeatty said:
Brian, Once again you make comments about the Vortex's, when you know nothing about them. If YOU have enough work to keep them busy, they are well worth the money you spend. When you can make in one day, what it cost you for a month, the math tells the story. And after 34 consecutive years in business I think I may know a lot more about running my business, than you running your mouth.

have fun with your white elephant machines 3-4 years from now, when blueline quits supplying parts. call yorkie in between hits on his bong and see if he can make some parts.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Steve, Like any other truckmount, almost all the parts can be bought from suppliers. Legends Brands has said that they will support the trucks they built and I believe them.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
wasn't that big issue, getting parts to fix it, and some parts that shouldn't have gone bad that did, ie the seal on the vac tank? Wasn't it all about just getting it fixed? From what I remember, the machines kicked butt but they had to fix it themselves, no customer support

Ryan

ronbeatty said:

But for the price of one vortex you could have two trucks that could do the same work it does, still have smaller payments and split them up them when you have work in separate places. How many jobs do you do that couldn't be done by a Prochem Everest?

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Ryan, We have been through this before. I could afford to buy the Vortex's, they make me money everyday, and make my work a lot easier. Enough said. !gotcha!

Ryan if I had the accounts I would take a V over two trucks with twice the tires, brakes, insurance, upkeep etc.

The V is good for image as well.

If I could find one mint for under 40k, I might jump on it. It would have to be decked out though.

Actually the AT looks more attractive to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom