Nastygram from Utah

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Billy said:
WOW unbelievable that a professional would write anything like that all I can say is if that is word for word what was written that gives me one more reason I am so thankful I purchased my truck & future trucks from AEROTECH the best most customer friendly Truck Mount Manufacture IMO.

I have read quite a bit on this TrainWreck & one thing for sure it looks really bad when one of your most loyal supporters turns on you.

Also I thought as long as what is being said is the truth it couldn't be called liable or slander but I am no lawyer.
More than anything this guy needs someone to call his bluff. Go to trial and beat the living crap out of him. Get damages for filing frivolous lawsuits. Otherwise everyone on any industry message board posting their opinion could be hit with a lawsuit if someone's feelings were hurt.

Billy

Name
BH
Art Kelley said:
More than anything this guy needs someone to call his bluff. Go to trial and beat the living crap out of him. Get damages for filing frivolous lawsuits. Otherwise everyone on any industry message board posting their opinion could be hit with a lawsuit if someone's feelings were hurt.

Any vendor in any industry that starts sending clearly un-professional letters & suing or threatening to sue the potential customers because they don't like what is being said about them is going to hurt their own reputation & credibility more than any board comments true or not ever could.

I really think the general Public is tired of Corporate & Government Bullies trying to squash freedom of speech as long as it is the truth.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Re: Misery Loves company JOE BRISTOR

Joe Bristor said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":197dr128]Shawn York wants me to change/remove any negative comment I may have ever made here about him or the way he does business.

In the Facebook Jon-Don thread about bulletin boards he took offense when I commented on his attack on this board and any who don't see things the way he does.

That took the form of a very nasty email accusing me of Libel and promising a lawsuit against me.

It seemed to be written with crayons....

Lee, you've been an instigator throughout this as well as other malicious attacks, a profound story teller throughout your time on these boards, one who disappears when confronted, and one of the few who was justifiable banned from ICS, and the biggest know-it-all phony personalities imo....

The reason you guys come here and post these pity posts at all?
Other than the hoping others will join you in your slander?
Then why?[/quote:197dr128]

Hi again Joe

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Lee Stockwell said:
Shawn Lorenzo York August 8 at 5:40am
"Let me give you the heads up on what you are really dealing with here you self-righteous old prick:

Think along the lines of what you would do to any guy who started spouting off like you and Mike are - but in your local newspaper in front of all your customers - and about your carpet cleaning business and your character. Now imagine how much business you have lost and may continue to lose if you don't put a stop to it.

Got the picture? Good. That's EXACTLY what I am about to do to YOU.

If I ever log on to the internet and see your name next to my name or my company name ever again I will ******* CRUCIFY you Lee. You have 24 hours to start taking everything down. (Don't forget your recent Facebook post.)

Im not gunna play around with you for one God-damned minute. Send me an email that says you removed every Vortex or Shawn York thread you have ever made and that you wont EVER mention me or my company again within 4 business days.

I am on a mission to make an example of Mr. Palliotet for every manufacturer and supplier in this entire industry. You DO NOT want to be sitting next to Mr. Palliotet when this train wreck happens. I promise you.

If you think I'm blowing smoke, TRY ME. I'm on a mission right now to make examples out of assholes like you.

I'm done with your subtle (and obvious) jabs at me and my product and my company for good. This is my passion, my future and my livlihood. Reputation and character should be every man's most prized asset. You will NEVER cast a shadow of doubt on mine ever again Mr. Stockwell."

WOW... :shock:

"Reputation and character should be every man's most prized asset."

Well - shouldn't he LEAD by example then? All this does is shows that he has no control over his anger, and doesn't even have the courtesy of being "professional." I bet if he had instead written a NICE message explaining things he feels are inaccurate, and asked that you please remove your comments you might have considered it. (Maybe.)

But all this does is shows that he needs some serious help. Therapy at least for anger management.

I have never met Shawn in my life... and after this message I would never want to. And I'd certainly never buy anything from him. Unbelievable.

Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
The worlds most powerful blowhard.

Lisa, it you want to see just how off this guy is read the posts he made under Ron Lippold's ID in the white magic is done thread.

As for Bristor, he should stay away from that patended vortex weed, makes him paranoid

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom