Nastygram from Utah

steve g

Name
steve garrett
ronbeatty said:
And by the way, if you haven't notices lately, most of the major truckmount manufacturers are owned by publicly traded companies. !gotcha!

your right, but you must understand all are not owned by an investment umbrella group seeking to make a buck on the sale of the company. yeah legends does not say that but its pretty clear what the intentions are.

Cameron1

Re: Misery Loves company

Lee Stockwell said:
[quote="Joe Bristor":3mfufoq9][quote="Lee Stockwell":3mfufoq9]Shawn York wants me to change/remove any negative comment I may have ever made here about him or the way he does business.

In the Facebook Jon-Don thread about bulletin boards he took offense when I commented on his attack on this board and any who don't see things the way he does.

That took the form of a very nasty email accusing me of Libel and promising a lawsuit against me.

It seemed to be written with crayons....

Lee, you've been an instigator throughout this as well as other malicious attacks, a profound story teller throughout your time on these boards, one who disappears when confronted, and one of the few who was justifiable banned from ICS, and the biggest know-it-all phony personalities imo....

The reason you guys come here and post these pity posts at all?
Other than the hoping others will join you in your slander?
Then why?[/quote:3mfufoq9]

Joe do you care to perhaps add a fact to this fiction?....you goof[/quote:3mfufoq9]

ok Joe...some pretty big talk..........can you walk the talk?

back it up with some examples or apologize

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Don't you know me, Lee and Rob Allen are out to get Poor Joe. It is a secert conspiracy. This whole thing about Rob and Tre being liars and Punks is just a ruse so Joe doesn't REALLY know me and Lee and Rob are out to get em.....Hey Joe....Don't look out the window Lee is hiding in the bush reay to snap more pictures for our Poor Joe Expose' :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
steve g said:
[quote="Jim Martin":2gpj4jdm][quote="Ron Werner":2gpj4jdm]wasn't that big issue, getting parts to fix it, and some parts that shouldn't have gone bad that did, ie the seal on the vac tank? Wasn't it all about just getting it fixed? From what I remember, the machines kicked butt but they had to fix it themselves, no customer support

pretty much.....what it all comes down to is the entire Vortex subject has gotten blown way out of proportion because there are just to many people that are to quick to jump on there soap box and don't have a clue of what they are talking about....there is not a part for these machines that can not be found...sometimes it is not easy but they are out there....the newer models have bluelines service and I am more then sure Bill is going to do everything in his power to back them up and still give them the service they need.......the older types are really the ones that don't have the service standing behind them like the newer ones...but A/T is still a really good source...
another issue is that it was said that Vortex (the older ones) were made with the top of the line and best material/parts out there.....this was true to a point...the switches and some other components are the best and can take some abuse....but...just like everything else they are not going to last forever....I don't consider weak welds...flimsy stainless sheet metal and galvanized fittings top of the line...and there was a lot of things that were over looked...a lot of the parts that are on these machines could of lasted a lot longer then what they did but because of the way they were installed or because of some of the things that were added to them it did nothing but tear them up and shorten there life....
either way.....we can sit here and bitch ..wine..cry..and piss in the wind all we want.....but it isn't going to change.....Parts are out there.....A/T is still a good source for the older models and Blueline has the newer ones covered....[/quote:2gpj4jdm]

V/AT owners WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU TOTAL YOUR TRUCK??? THE NEW DIESEL TRUCKS WILL NOT SUPPORT OR ALLOW THINGS TO BE TAPPED INTO THE EXHAUST, PERIOD!!!!! who is going to move the unit, who is going to interface the electronics of the new truck to even operate the machine, trucks are drive by wire, you can't just hook anything up. diesel emissions have gotten so strict this is tightly regulated. you have a white elephant machine. I also wasn't aware that the nearest auto parts store sells vortex heat exchangers or exhuast valves. so to say can buy the parts anywhere is well........................................... ummm, BULLSHIT!!!!!

ron, you sing the vortex tune but from what I hear behind the scenes the problems you have had are not something to laugh at. by not being truthful other people are going to make the same mistake by taking your "public" advice. swallow your pride everyone makes a mistake or two.[/quote:2gpj4jdm]

Steve, If I total my Vortex, my insurance company writes me a check, I go buy a new chassis and box. I call Sapphire Scientific, they build me a new diesel slide-in. My insurance company pays me $7500.00 a month for loss of use, and I work with the truck I have left. I have had some major issues and everyone of them has been presented right here with pictures, then it has been repaired to my satisfaction. Instead of making false accusations why don't you admit that you don't know what you are talking about. :oops:

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Brian R said:
First a disclaimer...it wasn't Mikey I was calling the fair weather friend...he's an ass no doubt shiteatinggrin ....Just wanted to make that clear.

ronbeatty said:
Brian, Once again you make comments about the Vortex's, when you know nothing about them. If YOU have enough work to keep them busy, they are well worth the money you spend. When you can make in one day, what it cost you for a month, the math tells the story. And after 34 consecutive years in business I think I may know a lot more about running my business, than you running your mouth.

Hey Ron, any equipment can work for anyone smart enough to make it work...I understand that. I also understand that it's not the equipment that makes the money....the opposite is true...the equipment makes the money go by by. It's what you do WITH it that makes the money.

Business is just income and expense...easy.
For the cost of the V you can buy two slide ins and still dual wand....you can even dual wand across town for that matter.
Yes, we've been through it all before...but just because you've been doing something for 34 years doesn't make it the best business decision.
More to the point, you are just making the best OF your business decision. And that's fine.

I wish you prosperity no matter what but don't try to get me to believe just because something's monthly gets paid for in a days work means you couldn't be making more money doing it another way.

No hard feelings.

Brian, you sit in your house pimping out hard working people. By your own words you gave up on owning equipment, because you couldn't make any money working yourself, so now we are suppose to put up with your ranting, when you don't even operate a REAL carpet cleaning business. If there is ANYONE here that is CLUELESS it is you.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Damn Ron, tell me how you really feel.
If there is any way to make money...or at least more money...it's to NOT have equipment. I don't argue that.
What I said was I can't make money being on a truck...or at least not the kind of money I would like.
Sure I could bring home about 70 grand or so....after "expenses". But that's not good enough.

But that's just me. I don't put down other guys who want no more than that.

But I guess you will put down me for not running my business the way you run yours?

I have the right equipment for my business...a computer, a phone and me wits. :mrgreen:

Why are you getting your man panties all in bunch? Jeese. :roll:

steve g

Name
steve garrett
ronbeatty said:
Instead of making false accusations why don't you admit that you don't know what you are talking about. :oops:

ron, its not about how powerful your machine is, its not about how much you spent on your truck, its not about how you think the customer feels about your equipment, ITS ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY YOU PUT IN YOUR POCKET AT THE END OF THE MONTH!!!!! I proved it by simple math in a post a few months back, fact of the matter is the vortex is the dumbest, stupidest financial decision you can make and thats not counting the fact you bought the machine from a company that no longer makes them, has no desire to make them, and the machines can't be put into a new truck.

why do I get involved in these discussions because every vortex owner has a chip on their shoulder, they have small mans disease, or maybe its over compensating for something. vortex owners think everyone is a dip shit and can't clean a carpet without having one. they think only they are capable of making insane money, and justify their aweful financial decision on how many walk ups they are getting and how mr phiff looks out the front door while her snatch gets wet by seeing an awe such a powerful machine. its all bullshit it always has been. I am just her to throw a giant bucket of reality on the subject.

BTW so um........sapphire is just going to make you a diesel slide in??? since they don't offer that machine, they are going to make one for you????? uhhh ok,

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Steve, The only person here with small man's disease is you, I have never said that the only way to clean carpet is with a Vortex. I have made the comment that I can clean more of it per hour, and do a better job than I could previously. These comments were not made to put anybody down, only to show what could be done with the right equipment and people. Your incessant ranting about my choice of equipment for MY BUSINESS gets old very quickly. I have answered every question that you have put on here, only to have you move on to a new diatribe.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i know it has been said before and i will repeat it what some other person has said. the machines do not make you successful it is the person.

with that said if a person is sucessful then he or she must know what they are doing. how yall question poeples success and descisions like ron b is beyond me. not everyones biz model is like yours and ron is a perfect example of this.

there are many guys out there that thought the machine would get them the success others have achieved and this is not true as no two are alike.

as with me and my choices the big truck image, whether a v or an aerotech, was a biz model descision for me. as i completely overhauled and redesigned/modded the cleaning equipment i had to think about what i needed and not just what i wanted. anyone who owns a v, whether it is an old one or a new one, knows the cost associated with a big truck. they also know that the performance (should) supersede the cost as long as you are working the truck.

steve i dont know if i have ever called you an idiot but someone needs to. you need to realize you are talking about a successful biz owner/operater that deserves respect whether your shet talking is on the internet or in person.

Chris A

Name
Chris
ronbeatty said:
And by the way if your were the EXTREMELY INTELLEGENT person you want everyone here to think you are, you would know that a diesel slide-in machine is sitting on the floor at Sapphire waiting to be released.

sneak any pics?

Ryan

I kinda like the TCS diesel slide ins. All the heat you could want and the look simple to work on.

I don't what the big deal is about using a glorified moving truck to clean carpets with. Cab overs are ugly and the UD's only have a top speed of about 65 mph. Give me a dodge sprinter any day, better image, better fuel mileage easier to park and it feels like your driving a race car instead of a u haul truck.

Come to think of it, if Shawn would bring the vortex back in with a 6008 blower pto driven off a new Merchandises Sprinter and still compete with butlers price he might just save his company. I would want one for sure.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sprinter....those are weird looking ant eaters, that catch the wind on highways, only nerds and turds want one. Which are you Ryan? :p

I wish they would make the Sprinter with a little more width, the ability to stand up is cool, but we need more actual space with all the equipment we haul around.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Doc Holliday said:
Sprinter....those are weird looking ant eaters, that catch the wind on highways, only nerds and turds want one. Which are you Ryan? :p

I wish they would make the Sprinter with a little more width, the ability to stand up is cool, but we need more actual space with all the equipment we haul around.
I'll NEVER forget the day G pullt up in one........
which one one HE????

Ryan

Doc Holliday said:

Its called taste Chavez..... unfortunately not everyone was born with it :p

steve g

Name
steve garrett
ron, you are right I do get too fired up and your choice of equipment is yours, one thing I have to ask about the pic you have, you have 4 wands all going into the same area, doesn't that mean longer hose runs having to run them all to one point. Wouldn't it be better to have multiple access points say like from the back or sides of the building?? that was always my problem with dual wand anyways too much of a wad of hoses going to the same spot, if there is really that much cleaning to do, its better normally to have multiple access points, this is where having 4 trucks makes more since than 2.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
that was always my problem with dual wand anyways too much of a wad of hoses going to the same spot, if there is really that much cleaning to do, its better normally to have multiple access points, this is where having 4 trucks makes more since than 2.
Often the facilities manager will only allow us in one entry point due to limited security staff.

Even with multiple trucks it cause us to have longer hose runs and it does create a mess of hoses but you have work within those limitations to process the job.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
if i asked to have four dours open to clean the carpet, i would be fired from most of my accounts. most of my accounts are financial and pharmiceutical companies, and one of the requirements is that therre has to be a body at all times if any door is not locked or other wise completely secure. and they wont let us use chains on double doors either.

Ryan

Doc Holliday said:
Its called taste Chavez..... unfortunately not everyone was born with it :p
yep admitting you have none is the first step. Like when you said you wanted one!

:lol:

You like stubby cab over moving trucks and I like sleek merchandises vans, I guess style is a very personal thing.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I actually like the plumbers utility type trucks, but because of the short height they are not practical.

Once you add height, then you lose the looks.....it become a dog house on wheels. :cry:

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Steve, As the other guys chimed in, this is a secure building, we had no choice. Really it is not a problem if you have your employees trained to pull out extra hose as you work back to the trucks.

Billy

Name
BH
WOW unbelievable that a professional would write anything like that all I can say is if that is word for word what was written that gives me one more reason I am so thankful I purchased my truck & future trucks from AEROTECH the best most customer friendly Truck Mount Manufacture IMO.

I have read quite a bit on this TrainWreck & one thing for sure it looks really bad when one of your most loyal supporters turns on you.

Also I thought as long as what is being said is the truth it couldn't be called liable or slander but I am no lawyer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom