Need some advice on keeping the employee from leaving

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Lll
Back in ER....again! I was rubbing her leg and ran into a lump the size of an egg....jus by chance shes in the same room in ER that our bil DIED from a blood clot.....
I RACED THE AMBULANCE HERE AND SMOKED HIS ASS!!!!!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Back in ER....again! I was rubbing her leg and ran into a lump the size of an egg....jus by chance shes in the same room in ER that our bil DIED from a blood clot.....
I RACED THE AMBULANCE HERE AND SMOKED HIS ASS!!!!!
Now her sis was on her way to bring us a whopper.....bad accident and they jus wheeled HER in here......I STOOD up to see her and was attacked by SEVEN Er Nurses...very
Hostile place today.... nice as pie yesterday......they have two security guards standing bye....
They just wheeled her in broken arm
And bad bump on the hED!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Now her sis was on her way to bring us a whopper.....bad accident and they jus wheeled HER in here......I STOOD up to see her and was attacked by SEVEN Er Nurses...very
Hostile place today.... nice as pie yesterday......they have two security guards standing bye....
They just wheeled her in broken arm
And bad bump on the hED!
And we jus found out the 9 year old was rushed BACK to the hospital.....caught E-COLI......they let her go to soon.....

Name
Swani
preverts! You Wouldn't believe what's goin on here....my wife fell again and broke both feet......its bad....real bad!!!!
and I'm doing EVERYTHING and my great granddaughter 9 years old got E-COLI.....and they got her wrapped in ice bags.....3 days now!
I'm so sorry to hear this. Prayers for speedy recovery to both of them.

Reactions: bob vawter

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I'm so sorry to hear this. Prayers for speedy recovery to both of them.
Thank you.....I came home to feed the dog and her doppler test came back neg so I went back and swooped her back up......leaving her poor sister there....just missed the riot.... two crackhEDs came in ER demanding drugs and got put down by armed security guards...same ones that was eyeballing me when I was waiting for her sister to arrive!
One hostile word will get yor ass arrested real quick!
AND....never ever mention something you rED on Google!

Last edited:
Reactions: they live

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom