New found Love for My SS 370

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
When are you going admit there’s financial benefit for you sucking off TOPS machines all over carpet cleaning world?
Who the f..k cares? How do you think this board is funded? It's up to all of us to do our due diligence. I didn't buy a Phoenix because Mikey likes it. I bought it based on other people's experiences and on my own demo using it on commercial carpet in Phoenix, comparing it to my Sprayborg. I knowingly paid a $1000 more for the Phoenix than I would have paid for a Vibe because I like it. Not Mikey, ME.

Mikey P

Administrator
And take it for what it is but there's a lot of advertisers here that produce products that I don't use or care for so naturally I just don't talk about them much.

I've had five or six OP machines in the past and none of them ever lasted more then a couple months, out of the frustration or aggravation of running them. They all came from advertisers as well...

The Phoenix is an absolute keeper

Reactions: Cleanworks

FredC

Village Idiot
and it isn't like we can't push Orbot's....I'm pretty sure we are still authorized to sell them

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
and it isn't like we can't push Orbot's....I'm pretty sure we are still authorized to sell them

we are... The Vibe is a smooth running sexy looking beast but when we had that initial push when it first came out there were a lot of electrical issues which I'm sure they worked their way through, but the unintentiveness of the corporation to the owner operators was a really turn off ..I talked to Jeff and his dad about it extensively and they just didn't give a shit to do anything about it.. and the one guy they did have there that sort of cared about us, the Australian guy left.. and to me that's important

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
And take it for what it is but there's a lot of advertisers here that produce products that I don't use or care for so naturally I just don't talk about them much.

I've had five or six OP machines in the past and none of them ever lasted more then a couple months, out of the frustration or aggravation of running them. They all came from advertisers as well...

The Phoenix is an absolute keeper
I remember years ago, you calling frustrated with a brand new machine you were using throwing pads. I think you sent it back. lol

Now look at you Mr OP.

From Vortex to weenie wands and now you're a Croc wearing OP cleaner.

You buy a Von Schrader or Host machine and I'm going to ask Larry to put you out of your misery. 😉

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
I remember years ago, you calling frustrated with a brand new machine you were using throwing pads. I think you sent it back. lol

Now look at you Mr OP.

From Vortex to weenie wands and now you're a Croc wearing OP cleaner.

You buy a Von Schrader or Host machine and I'm going to ask Larry to put you out of your misery. 😉

But.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Who the f..k cares? How do you think this board is funded? It's up to all of us to do our due diligence. I didn't buy a Phoenix because Mikey likes it. I bought it based on other people's experiences and on my own demo using it on commercial carpet in Phoenix, comparing it to my Sprayborg. I knowingly paid a $1000 more for the Phoenix than I would have paid for a Vibe because I like it. Not Mikey, ME.
You don’t get it... I don’t care which machine you bought...

We weren’t discussing Trinity, or even OP machine, we were discussing truckmounts.

Mikey, as usual, infused a comment about a Phoenix.

It happens all the time, so I’m curious if he bought into the company.

That’s all, enjoy your Trinity.

Last edited:

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
What's to admit dumbass, you see that banner up there?
No, there’s more to it than a banner. I don’t really care, but how about you just shut the hell up and let me like whatever machine I like and let me not like whatever machine I don’t like. I don’t go around bashing Trinity anymore, but I’m not going to buy another one, because I don’t like them.

Yes their marketing tactics turned me off, but it doesn’t change the fact I prefer a 9/16 orbit with slower rotations.

Nothing will dig into pile better than a 9/16 orbit with zero rotations. But, the rotations help you push the machine. The ECO makes up for its slower rotations with the extra 50% horsepower. You can push that thing just as fast as a Trinity, but you can feel it dig into the pile much deeper as you push.

Mytee hits the sweet spot for me. I sold my Trinity six months after purchasing my first ECO. I didn’t just haphazardly decide to sell the Trinity, I simply stopped using it because the ECO cleaned better

The reason I don’t PUSH them anymore, is because, like a Harley, you sort of have to be able to wrench them in the beginning to get them tweaked.

I have two and have them tweaked perfectly and no issues.

I clearly listen to what you say, or I wouldn’t of bought the sapphire 12” wand. But, when it comes to OP machines, no matter what your weird charisma does to certain people, I’m never going to purchase another one, so shut the hell up about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Now, this is where you act like a high school bully and start talking about how great you are and how stupid I am, and how you can’t stand the company that manufactures the ECO even though the man you hate is gone and I haven’t communicated with any of them in eight months..

Then, you will go on to say you could never support a company that employs tactics like John from Mytee did, therefore you will never use their products.

Well, it’s no different for me. An employee who still works for Trinity told me I can use glad pads to extract diarrhea from residential carpet. I was told many other things, but I don’t need to bullet point them here. I just choose to never do business with them again, like you with Mytee.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
tenor.gif

Mikey P

Administrator
I think I'll do a video on your "premise" of less travel and less spin cleaning better...

I'll have to slow down my Phoenix in order to do so but I'm sure that's possible...

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I think I'll do a video on your "premise" of less travel and less spin cleaning better...

I'll have to slow down my Phoenix in order to do so but I'm sure that's possible...
Who said less travel? Trinity speed 3 or whatever is 9/16. The ECO is 9/16. That’s called the oscillation offset. How fast the driver spins is a completely different thing. Orbot is 3/8. Great for hard surface, but a bit slow for carpet.

If there was a way for me to slow down the Trinity rotations, I probably would’ve kept mine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom