new glide

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Well I have a SS prochem wand and I was the only one who used it. One of the guys asked about a titanium prochem wand with a glide.
So I called superior and thought i would save some money and order a legal glide. First one ever for me. I thought I ordered the hybrid
(holes and slots i think) but it came with just holes. No problem since I never used one I put it on. Well Brett used it and now it is his favorite wand. I have had a hard time getting used to it. It move easier but in my mind it can not be working as well if it is this easy to use. Must be getting old and set in my ways.

mcatt

Name
Mike
Holed glides are the best for ease of operation and drying. Hybrid may be better for you if you don't pre vacuum.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya pre vac,stick with holed and carry a open wand for one's you can't vac preferably a aw29 or something.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Well I have a SS prochem wand and I was the only one who used it. One of the guys asked about a titanium prochem wand with a glide.
So I called superior and thought i would save some money and order a legal glide. First one ever for me. I thought I ordered the hybrid
(holes and slots i think) but it came with just holes. No problem since I never used one I put it on. Well Brett used it and now it is his favorite wand. I have had a hard time getting used to it. It move easier but in my mind it can not be working as well if it is this easy to use. Must be getting old and set in my ways.
+

get a TM with a bigger blower and you will feel better :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom