New Machine I bought/with pics

Chads

Supportive Member
Its up and running no major damage at all what you see there is was the only damage the bolt came from the heat exchanger cover which is not in the pictures and I had never found it when I bought it was already off and I just figured that it was lost some time ago must have rattle down under the carb and fell in between the flywheel and motor housing.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
yea well to each his own...

i wouldnt pay what you do to jump out of a plane....i dont care how fun it is :shock:

Chads

Supportive Member
Okay I cleaned my house today with my new machine. I got pretty good suction and I used my glide. I got decent heat especially by the end and when I was done went out to the machine and it said on the temp gauge 240 degrees not to bad. I still have to do some fine tuning and the pressure gauge isnt working right. The other thing I noticed was the vac relief was hissing open a bit with just the hoses hooked up and the wand attached just sucking air. vacumn gauge is not working either.

Greenie

I rest.

HX aren't leaking either...are they.

F'n Utah knowitall salesmen....lol

$1500 and cleaning his own place with an all Stainless Steel TM. :wink:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Greenie said:
I rest.

ok but we wanna see pics...

hey i am in utah, and i had a good idea what was going on over thar in "happy" cali...

plus it would take a BIG freeze like in the teens for extended time to do major damage...i know i have made boo boos before :oops:

Chads

Supportive Member
did I mention it only has 1534 hours on it even if the motor was shot the pump and blower were worth it, you should see the stainless steel frame it is built with all I can say is wow good crafstmenship.

Name
I'm Rick James
Chads said:
did I mention it only has 1534 hours on it even if the motor was shot the pump and blower were worth it, you should see the stainless steel frame it is built with all I can say is wow good crafstmenship.

I think you got a good deal on it. Even if you have to put a few busck into it. Is this your only TM?

Becker

Name
Becker
I bought a fixer TM today too.

$1300.00

Brought it home on a pallet in the bed of my pick up. hooked a charged battery up to it, gave it a splash a fuel and it fired right up.
has a nearly new cat pump on it.

Will be a winter project, not like I need another.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
I'm glad there is a Morgan out there that has good luck because I seem to have all the bad luck!

Congratulation Chad on your truckmount project! I'm not much of a gear-head so, I wouldn't have taken a chance on that machine for $1500 from the looks of it. Hope everything else works out as good for your as far as your other issues with the machine.

Regards,
Bill Morgan

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Greenie said:
I rest.

KMA You Big Green (_*_) :wink:

Good Job Chad you needed a break. The thing will get blazin' hot but as you probably are noticing there is no way to regulate it so be careful putting the wand down.

gasaxe

murphys switchgauge and a stainless internal dema valve and it can be regulated cheap and easy. a little bit more money and im sure a diverter could be thrown on that thing pretty easy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom