New Moderator ('s) for the MLM Room?

Mikey P

Administrator
Anyone want to step up?

All I ask is that you move threads from the wrong room into yours, answer ignored threads if you can and maybe start a good thread once a week.

For that you get my undying appreciation, your name in lights and the joy in giving back to the board that makes your pitiful existence a bit more tolerable..

Fell free to nominate the person or persons you feel would do a great non-job.

I nominate Ken Snow, Joe Harper and Fred Boyle..

Name
Lee Stockwell
What? novel idea: people who really clean carpets, and make more money. Any or all three of those guys.

A note on mods starting threads, I've been falling down on that, a bit gun shy from my goose egg track record starting threads.

FredC

Village Idiot
I don't know exactly how to word this....

so can one of the requirements be you actually advertise in the non-virtual world...

I'm all for the interwebs.......its what I do..............but that is what this room turned into and the web has been disproportionately represented

Most of the people who get their carpet cleaned didn't go searching for it.....

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
The MLM room is still running :?:

I got sick and tired of the repetitive nature of getting spammed on Te board and haven't visited in ages.

I'm sure a changing of the guard might tempt a few more visitors.

John

F

FB7777

Lee Stockwell said:
A note on mods starting threads, I've been falling down on that, a bit gun shy from my goose egg track record starting threads.
Don't feel bad about thread starting Lee, I'd probably be the same way. Your business road and mine are not the type that warrant a lot of yapping about what to do market wise on a daily basis.

Build a name over 20+ years, have second generation customers, get enough people to refer you and be top of mind in your surrounding towns, do large repeat commercial work That you've had for years,

For the young guys the biggest advice I would give is this ...save voraciously (preferably in high yield dividend stocks that both appreciate over time and increase their dividend % over time), all the while taking the time to do what's really important ...raise your family

Brian, while a consistent thread starter, has always used this board as his own personal prospecting list.

Always under the guise of 'helping others' when in reality he's just Trying to push his next Amwy project

Good riddance Brian, I know you will reply that you were more of a Giver than a taker... You got leass because no one wanted to be part of your relentlentless pitches

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I agree Fred to a point. I like Brian a lot and think he did and does have a lot to offer if her ever gets to a place that he wants to give for the sake of giving. Howard Partridge talks a lot about the law of reciprocity and the Servant Leader. It is about giving without asking for anything in return not giving a little an then asking for things over and over again. I also believe some people are just wired to be in the multi-level type businesses which Brian seems to be. Power to him, and it makes sense that he acts the way he does here, cause for someone wired that way they are always selling. Doesn't make him good or bad, just a little different than most. After the first day of him being the mod the mlm room became a train wreck and I am glad that Mike is making the change. Hopefully Brian will participate as a giver as he has a great mind.

Ken
Ps I will try to contribute more there myself.

F

FB7777

I agree Ken, to a point ;)

Anyone can copy inspiration stuff off the web, and while Brian posts positive inspirational stuff he didn't stop there

Make him 'commercial free' and no one has an issue

If he was commercial free, he wouldn't be contributing

Mikey P

Administrator
So it's settled, Fred, Joe and Doodle have joined the MB ranks.

expect to be shunned at industry events other than that I hear it's good material at dive bars.

"Hey beautiful, have you ever been intimate with a famous janitor?"

thanks guys, you wont regret it.

I'll bam you in later.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
it's true... I've found my true calling in an industry that uses relationship marketing rather than shotgun or other conventional methods.

The sad part is that's exactly what most carpet cleaners should be doing.... and I did.

Search my 20,000 posts and you'll find that anything related to marketing... Even my "shills" will help a carpet a cleaning business.

Most things came from my heart, some were cut and pasted.... Some good... Some not so good. Being human and all that.

What get's me the most is that I've been cleaning carpets my entire life (33 years from childhood)... I've been doing an MLM for 5 months...and yet I "can't contribute anything to the carpet cleaning forum".

Anyone else see a problem with that? :lol:

Even the MLM tecniques can help with your business... It did mine.

Either way... I'm cool with being fired for a second time. I take some pride in being "banned" (so to speak) from the worlds greatest carpet cleaning forum....Where all the guys banned from other boards come.... I feel like the king of the fucktards. LIKE!

Thanks.... I'll step down Graciously.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I appreciate Brian's contributions and he had some good ideas.
A Fred Ken combo will be good.
I think they may well balance each other. In a good way.

While Ken's is geared more for the multi van heavy advertising for a large business perspective. Though he knows a lot about marketing, period.
Fred, no nonsense, grounded approach will likely resonate more with the O/O daily experience.
So we'll get two per.
Good job.

Now, how about a drama room? eat yor heart out Werner

Mikey P

Administrator
DONE.

if you 3 don't like the new name, give me a new one.

try not to let your new stardom get to your heds.

take it from me, it hurts.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
Not "fired", not "banned".

Sheesh....we will be gracious when you come dragging back.

I'll predict by October '12.

Don't be so literal Leesa, ... How can I come back if I never leave? I'm just spending time being homeless... When I'm back home I can probably do a few thousand posts a day just to give you something to complain about. Yer welcome. LIKE!

Mikey, I haven't made it yet.... But I'm doing well. No need to fake that.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
How about bringing back the old Water Damage room?

Just an :idea:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
If any of you power trippers have an overwhelming urge to delete one of my ignorant posts please do a favor and privite message me so i know.

that way i dont waste 10 minutes looking for a thread that no longer exists

J/K

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom