NEW Mytee DryPud ready for unveiling!

Mikey P

Administrator
John has had me testing this little powerhouse for sometime now and I'm finally ready to give it the MB-SOA

36eb07f8.jpg

This awesome little unit was designed to bring back memories of the original ($900) St*******er Airpath and offer nostalgia, affordability, portability and the ability to dry nine square feet in under 6 hours after being cleaned with a Zipper Wand and a 777 Vortex.*

Key features include

3 pounds, 4 ounce weight
Premium plastic carrying handle
Easyglide SS casters
Dual speed switch
Dog snout proof patented loovers
Stack-able design!!
Deluxe 4ft power cord
$29.99 price tag
Available at all Bed Bath and Beyonds.

* smaller non dual wand units and portables suffered severely slower results. Dog and CTI product not included .

FredC

Village Idiot
aren't you supposed to be watching elephants mate

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i was supposed to test that.............can only take your jaded word with a bucket of salt

Name
John LaBarbera
John has had me testing this little powerhouse for sometime now and I'm finally ready to give it the MB-SOA

36eb07f8.jpg

This awesome little unit was designed to bring back memories of the original ($900) St*******er Airpath and offer nostalgia, affordability, portability and the ability to dry nine square feet in under 6 hours after being cleaned with a Zipper Wand and a 777 Vortex.*

Key features include

3 pounds, 4 ounce weight
Premium plastic carrying handle
Easyglide SS casters
Dual speed switch
Dog snout proof patented loovers
Stack-able design!!
Deluxe 4ft power cord
$29.99 price tag
Available at all Bed Bath and Beyonds.

* smaller non dual wand units and portables suffered severely slower results. Dog and CTI product not included .

LOL . Thank you Mikey. Of course that's not what it originally looked like but after you critiqued and modified it, this is what we ended up with. Obviously with ALL YOUR HELP we never made it to market. In the meantime others took our idea and now there are little droids all over the place. It's ok, were stil friends.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom