New Prochem high flow extraction tool

Works as good or better than the ride on extractors or water claw but it's a wand. I saw a video of it today and it looked pretty bad azz. And it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Wish I could find the video.

It's just for flood work.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No it isn't just for flood work. The thing is going to be amazing. How did you find out about it? it was just unveiled to us dealers this morning. There will be so many uses for it, it will replaced everything out there and for the dries fast crowd it will replace post bonneting.

Price is $864

i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69mEgLIVkiQi]

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

Hahaha John that's funny: "how did you hear about it.." I know several suppliers and distributors that are clueless about new products coming out...and even if I tell them about stuff they still take weeks to learn about them.

I know you are not one of them so don't get all worked up :lol: but many time I noticed this where stuff was already shown and talked about before the dealer of said brands knew about it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

Its all about where you hang on the carpet cleaning grape vine............

John Olson

Name
John Olson
AshleyMckendree said:
I fail to see why this is ANY better than a wand with a hole glide?

Ashley a holed glide will absolutely not pull water from the pad. This isn't some anti glide response as I am one of only a handful that carried back strain relievers and now carry LEGAL Green Glides.

This is an extraction tool for flood work, urine removal, excessive moisture removal on commerical and residential carpet. This isn't a wand....yet... hey now

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Hahaha John that's funny: "how did you hear about it.." I know several suppliers and distributors that are clueless about new products coming out...and even if I tell them about stuff they still take weeks to learn about them.

A month ago I asked all 3 local dealers about the dripods and none of them knew about them. Told them I was interested in 4 of them and they still haven't called.

Is that the same company that makes the procaps machine? oh my...

only time will tell if it is any good and then Jim will modify it to make it better

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The unveiling of his tools was this morning by webinar for the dealers. I'll have them the first week of August. They have been in the field for the last 4-6 months for real world testing. The development has taken a very long time. The tool out performs everything with the exception of the extreme extractor but only by 3-5% but who carries a extreme extractor around all the time and the thing is 3500 versus 894. Now this is all documented and the fun thing is all the competitors are gonna run out and buy them and try to discredit the tool.Prochem is excited for them to try :)

Mikey P

Administrator
Any idea if its actually pulling more water out of a properly wander carpet after a hwe cleaning?

Even a water claw doesn't if wanded right.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier said:

A month ago I asked all 3 local dealers about the dripods and none of them knew about them. Told them I was interested in 4 of them and they still haven't called.

Is that the same company that makes the procaps machine? oh my...

only time will tell if it is any good and then Jim will modify it to make it better

Same here... I even came on here talking about how the local distys were clueless about the dripods...etc.. etc...

I'm still waiting for the call that they got them in so I can go look at them and buy them.

Studebaker was even asking who the distys were...I figured he/they will give them a verbal spanking....

Its lame that those that want us to support them all the time, can't even do a simple thing like having info on hand about new things.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
very excited about this. i love my extreme extractor, but this will be so much easier for daily use. wish i had one for friday - which is a 6,200 sq ft of berber day, loaded with red clay soil, can't wait!

amygeorge

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Mikey P said:
I'll assume they tried, but it would look so much more appealing if it had a regular wand handle/tube..

I have a feeling you will need two hands and arms to move the thing...if it sucks itself to the carpet like a waterclaw type tool.

It is hard to move the claw without breaking sucktion so I'm just basing my opinion on that.. I could be wrong.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
so I'm assuming this tool is supposed to out perform the water claw?
I wonder just how well it will draw down on a berber. Drawing down on cut pile is one thing, on berber, there isn't quite the same seal.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I’m skeptical of it being able to extract from the pad without weight. It looks like it should really clamp down on flooded carpet. I would not be surprised if it causes Delamination in some cases. I have seen delamination from pushing the spot claw around on flooded carpet.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL The data will be available for everyone to see and debate. It doesn't use static pressure is uses systolic so it doesn't need weight :) Prochem expected the naysayers and the competitors try to discredit it so they tested and tested and tested. You know the saying liars figure but figures don't lie :)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
everything looks good on paper......its real world testing that says it all.............

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I am pretty sure I already said it has been out in real world testing for the last 6 months....and in beta testing in the real world for much longer. Oh and did I mention that is made in the USA no "Made In China" on the box..

Ron K

But the BOX is made in China!

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders

Well John I'm always impressed with your willingness to drink the Prochem Koolaid by the gallon without question. Your commitment to them is respectable. A couple of comments that folks might find worthwhile then we will let the "real world" testing truly begin;

The most traditional or best known quote I think you are referring to is.......Figures don't lie, but liars figure. - Samuel Clemens (alias Mark Twain)

Systolic pressure? Thats an interesting marketing play but one that is not generally associated with fluid dynamics outside of the medical industry and specifically as it relates to Blood Pressure. But it does sound scientific and should make for great marketing hype designed to confuse the customers.

Made in the USA? Be careful on that one, assembled might be a a safer statement and that could change. Remember that unlike Legend Brands (a US owned company that keeps it's earnings and stock dividends here in the good ol USA economy, Karcher is German so all it's earnings eventually leave the US and move overseas just like the manufacturing of the triad and the trident)

Finally, Prochem actually introduced the unit at the ServiceMaster convention the day before they had your dealer webinair.

Its a small small world and there are few secrets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom