New shop - diamond in the ruff...

Bob Foster

Richard, I need a space for my vehicles. Randy, strictly pick up and delivery. I also need the spot for a build on my Isuzu box truck that is arriving at the Nordic One World Headquarters on Sunday.

Al, property here is ridiculously high. My intention is to buy a modest acreage in a few years. In the meantime what I am about to do makes the most business and financial sense.

Ron Werner gets much more snow and colder temperatures than I do and I am only around 25 miles from him.

Here are my average temperatures

Sidneyaverages.jpg

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Marty said:
Hoody said:
Because where I live they don't allow you to park commercial/logo'd vehicles, so I need a place to store one or two.

You have me wondering ... have you finally gone into business for yourself?

I've been in "business for myself" for the last year or so.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
IF I decide to visit you Bob, we'll be sure to come in those cool months of July/August.

I say cool 'cos; that's my winter temps; & the body couldn't handle any colder than that near freezing weather. :shock:

Shorty down under.

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Here is what I was using for a shop.

shoploaded-1.jpg

Wow, that looks like the inside of a 20' sea can.

Nice score on the new shop, guys can never have too much shop space somewhat amus

Ron K

Rent is high in high traffic volume areas all you need is an address that can be found. Rent is a business cost along with ins, taxes, salary ect. I do have that wash pit if you want and the red thing which i can paint blue and maybe a really great (*&^ing tool. Package deal though no piece meal. Stop on by. Call first though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom