new truck mount

Dr J

Name
jon pollock
i have a pos white magic that makes me look bad!! lol ive nothing but problems with it.. i will be doing residential. 150 to 200 foot hose run . i will be getting a roto vac and a zipper some day but not yet .

Mikey P

Administrator
I wouldn't recommend it if you run a 12 flow wand and dont pre scrub as the heat exchanger won't keep up.

With an RE its all you need for 200 ft runs

Loads of left over floor space

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
I suggest you look towards getting something like the Prochem Peak truck mount if your budget is around the same as the 370.

Speaking of budget, can you enlighten us a little more on how much you want to finance or how much you have to spend?

Dr J

Name
jon pollock
I am trying to get financed through one degree capital . i'm not sure if i qualify i just filled out application . i will have 5 grand to put down on one. im looking to buy from jon don.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Dr J

Name
jon pollock
I wouldn't recommend it if you run a 12 flow wand and dont pre scrub as the heat exchanger won't keep up.

With an RE its all you need for 200 ft runs

Loads of left over floor space
what machine should i get ? THANKS

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Buy the absolute best you can afford. You'll never regret having more power and performance.
Saying that, don't buy beyond what your budget allows. Over spending sucks and you don't need the extra pressure of worrying about a payment.

Dr J

Name
jon pollock
I own an Aerotech and a 370, both of which I recommend highly.

What are the three most important feature of a truckmount in your mind?
I want adjustable heat. and awesome vacuum and long lasting. I'm just starting and i've had a ton of bad luck. everyone in this industry has been very helpful!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Is working with a locked van important?
If you want long lasting it will need to be water cooled engine.
There is not a huge price difference between the cheaper line of units and the ones that are a step up.

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
Have you tried getting a loan through your local credit union before going through One Degree Capital?

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
If you gotta pay cash Larry Cobbs truck mount is the most for the money in my opinion. I've only got 120 hrs on it but so far so good. It's loud but that's my only complaint.

Name
Ross Martin
My humble opinion.

If I were looking to buy a slide-in HX, I would at least check out Steam Action.

Don't be sorry you didn't get financed. Just adjust your plan to your current budget.

Won't be a bad thing in the long run.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If you can't finance it, check out your leasing options. If you have $5000 to put down on a lease, it shouldn't be a problem. If you like the machine, you can buy it out. If you don't, you ca walk away at the end of the lease.

Reactions: hogjowl

Dr J

Name
jon pollock
Ok so my credit sucks so i cant get financing. I have about 7000 to spend now. I found a guy in anaheim ca Kevin Wang. they manufacture the prodigy truck mounts. he also rebuilds and sells used truck mounts. he has a boxer 427 for 6500 it has a one year warranty . I read on *** that that machine had a ton of problems. do you guys know if that is a good one to get? I cant figure out the best way to go . Thanks Guys!!

Dr J

Name
jon pollock
If you can't finance it, check out your leasing options. If you have $5000 to put down on a lease, it shouldn't be a problem. If you like the machine, you can buy it out. If you don't, you ca walk away at the end of the lease.
ill look into that thanksk !!!

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
Funny I just saw a kevan wang a TM for this first time this morning on Craigslist. $1500 with a 4ht little giant and 100 gallon fresh and 100 gal waste.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Funny I just saw a kevan wang a TM for this first time this morning on Craigslist. $1500 with a 4ht little giant and 100 gallon fresh and 100 gal waste.

AJ,

Get the machine you WANT. If you don't, you will be frustrated/ buyers remorse every time you use it(or if it breaks).

7K down on a 18k(370ss) unit shouldn't be an issue. Try Aztec... They seemed much better than the place you tried.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom