new wand valve........

G

Well , you have excuse all us Georgia boys , call us stupid but we like to know all about those little things called test numbers and performance numbers.

I other words , I am a prospective buyer , really , if the numbers add up . In other words , convince me to buy one other than just saying your products the best .

G

I dont have a problem supporting any board that i can learn from - after all , I am hear lending my charm and personality - no charge whatsoever - thats a bargain !

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
less then $100 and that does include the price of the jacket and the hat....

101_3220.jpg

101_3221.jpg

G

Is that a flex fit hat ? Sweet !! I am going to get some hoodies made w/ logo this week !!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
James Cooper said:
Is that a flex fit hat ? Sweet !! I am going to get some hoodies made w/ logo this week !!

when ever you find what you want take it to your local sports shop for all the embroidering.....
they have the right set up for things like this and you won't get professionally violated like you did with the shirt.... or you can be prospective buyer and check around and if the numbers add up .

Greenie

I could tell you stories about the Westpak valve, we went through many generations of both the brass and SS valves, back when I made the first Greenhorn, some 3 years ago I put brass on them, then later substituted the SS version cause it should be better right? wrong. I must have warranteed 100 of those valves over the last 2 years casue the Mfg. would give me a song and dance when I would return them (like this industry is famous for), but that won't hold water with our customers, we demand better service and support, so I replaced any problematic SS valve with the brass and gawd knows how many valve rebuild kits I sent out.

As it turns out, the brass valve is a good value and alst a fair amount of time, rebuilds are only $10.

But we are always looking for better, and when I found a version of this Universal machined SS valve, I knew we had something, it jsut needed to be tweaked, finally the career valve, that can sustain a steady diet of high heat, and high pressure.

To answer Mikey, and to site Phil as an example, (since a version of this valve has seen the most action down under) we've Yet to kill one, not a single rebuild kit yet.

So yes, I will send out the rest of the orders this week before making another production run.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Greenie said:
I could tell you stories about the Westpak valve, we went through many generations of both the brass and SS valves, back when I made the first Greenhorn, some 3 years ago I put brass on them, then later substituted the SS version cause it should be better right? wrong. I must have warranteed 100 of those valves over the last 2 years casue the Mfg. would give me a song and dance when I would return them (like this industry is famous for), but that won't hold water with our customers, we demand better service and support, so I replaced any problematic SS valve with the brass and gawd knows how many valve rebuild kits I sent out.

Yep, I can claim two of those. The brass are better. I will probably be calling as soon as I can close down a couple of 30 story buildings 8)

T

The Magician

Very nice looking and fitting valve. Jim did you have to modify the hose from the valve to the jet? Also how do I get the filter out of the Pc stock valve. Seems to be stuck and won't come out with a srewdriver. It just turns without coming out.

Greenie

Yes, they are still avail.
I have a few yet to send out to those waiting, got boxed up during the move, i'll have to get back on it.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
If you want one, email ME,we have 5 left from this run. No more until Spring. The valves are $139.95 and the kit for Prochem or Kingston mounting is $15.

Take care,
Lisa

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
admiralclean said:
Thanks for helping me fix my overspray problem, Lisa.
I should have talked to you in the beginning.

And the answer to your overspray was???
I bet it was the same thing told to you 2 years ago.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i cant understand why cleaners complain bout cost they dont like it when their custys do the same

Able 1

Name
Keith
Anyone with an update on how these are holding up, and how long you have used it?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am having problems with mine now...It started about a week and a half ago.......all the sudden it started sticking open ...Talked to Greenie and from what I understand ....some of them came out with a inch long spring and they should of been an 1 1/8.....(?).....

Greenie

yea' the longer spring was the ticket, it was all a development, trigger length, operating pressure, trigger pull pressure, sometimes we nail it, sometimes we work the kinks out. Bottom line if yours doesn't shut off at 750 psi, it just needs a longer spring, got em here, just hollar, sending out two more Nasa valves tomorrow, they are catching on for the guys who like the cadillac investment grade valves...lol

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I only runs about 450 PSI and the thing sticks wide open and won't shut down

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Does anyone carry these now? I bought one 2.5yrs ago and love it. I kept the old feather touch, needs replacing now on my other wand. John O.? You carrying these, if so let me know - need to order on Monday.

Thanks.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
dunno the pic Jim put on there aint there no more...

damnit Jim why did you have to empty your photobucket :x :x :x :x :x

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
mine has been hanging up collecting dust since I started having problems with it..Greenie never found the parts to fix mine and it was totally use less from that point on...

to bad...it started out to be a pretty good valve....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom