nO0o B0odDy lOovez mE.

Mikey P

Administrator
I dont mean to come of greedy but I was offered a OP machine from first Clark, then Hruby then John G to use for a while and report here on my findings. All 3 wanted my world famous opinion as a stringent HWE guy (and owner of the Worlds Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum) to be posted here as I learned to use and abuse their machine.
Yet here I sit a month later with just my lowly 175 in hand.

To be fair, I told Hruby no thanks because I thought a Clark machine was on the way and I dont have room for 2 Jigglers.

I think it would be interesting for the members here to read detailed reports on my findings over a few months time. I have one job in particular coming up at the end of the month that would/could be a stellar example of the OP's potential.

John, I am calling you out on the carpet buddy, do you want the publicity or not?
If not I'm gonna call The Hruby folks back.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Call Clark and get him to send you one of his commercial models with wheels. Steve Smith says he's trying them out even on residential, and would have to kill his technician to get it out of his hands after a couple of weeks of testing.

Mikey P

Administrator
That's the one I wanted to test Marty.

I tried them at Connections and was impressed with the smoothness compared to the other versions.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yeah, that's what Steve commented on. He said Clark has made them smooth as silk now. Steve uses his in residential as well as commercial, so he ordered the 17 inch. I'm currently in the market for a new rotary, but I've been holding off while considering a 17 machine like we're talking about. My only concern is will the wheels make it impractical for residential. Like for when you need to run the machine up into that tight area under a computer desk, when the dude has ground his feet all the time, and not have problems with the wheels catching on the desk legs, or be bumping into the dresser across the way, or something. Just seems like those wheels could get in the way in residential.

John G

Called out eh?

We have had this machine out for YEARS Marty, and they are NOT a problem in the residential marketplace at all. ALL those who paid their way are already using them and know this... LOL so again you of course are standing in the lurch WONDERING..... LOL

Mikey, I told you I would consider doing this if Clark had not, and while I would not mind you "testing" one, I think I should be given a Vortex to test for the same period of time and I will post my findings.

Actually that is an even up offer if you think about it, you gain knowledge of cleaning and so do I, I test what you use, you test what I use, You trust me to give an honest report, I trust you. It is a swap and we both have something at stake.

If you recall, I have already drove the 6000 miles for one dealy in Santa Crux, have you considered coming out to Kentucky to my testing grounds?

I have a large file of HWE guys stating their perception turned 180 degrees ONCE THEY TESTED or got a demo of an OP and then owned OP, I don't really need anymore of those, but I would love to test your equipment you talk so much about in real world tests here, so send me yours, and I will send you mine... after a period of time, we can swap back unless by then you don't want your machine anymore and want to swap permanently for mine.

See the cost isn't really the issue as so many like to think it is, it is what is your results and what is your ROI... Don't take the word of a dumb redneck who doesn't know what a screw driver or a pig is from "bama, test for yourself and see the truth. I think it high time we swap and check out each others methods.

You may find your results equal or better and your ROI much better, and you can still put your OP in a big van to give you that MARKETING edge.

If you agree, I am willing to test for you and you for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Good grief. The only thing you've had out for years was that old 1/3 hp pos you hawked on the boards for so long. The only reason you ever upgraded to the 1/2 hp motor was because Challenger came out with a 1/2 hp model that was blowing your old boat anchor away.

And the wheeled version was Clark's idea. He came out with that during the time he was making the cylindrical brush machine for Rick.

Like with Steve Smiths chemicals, you just jumped on the band wagon and now you're claiming all the credit.

Did you invent the cotton pad, too?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Things must be really bad in PadderVille for him to come here and take that kinna abuse.....

absolutly pityful!

John G

Actually you are a liar, but your ignorance is even more alarming. I find it hilarious that you get torn up by a woman and now you act like a woman scorned... laughable at best.

If you were one who paid his way, you would KNOW of what you speak, but again, you are a BDCC making a lot of noise and making stupid and false statements.... exactly what I would expect from you.

You never let me down!!!!!!

John G

Good grief. The only thing you've had out for years was that old 1/3 hp pos you hawked on the boards for so long.
Oh, you mean the main OP machine for years? You mean the one you bought (used and cheap) and bragged and bragged about?

The only reason you ever upgraded to the 1/2 hp motor was because Challenger came out with a 1/2 hp model that was blowing your old boat anchor away.

Oh is that so? I came out with the Conqueror, totally my conception and the first high speed orbit to ever hit the market.. That's right, you never BOUGHT any of those, yet you have a lot of dumb comments

And the wheeled version was Clark's idea. He came out with that during the time he was making the cylindrical brush machine for Rick.

And how many were sold? And now we carry the one with the head for all pads and bonnets, not JUST bonnets... but you would only know that if you spend a dime...

Like with Steve Smiths chemicals, you just jumped on the band wagon and now you're claiming all the credit.

Oh, you mean the two years I spent testing and traveling to Steves to work with him were for naught?... Or all the advertising and costs?

And you did WHAT? Oh, that is right, asked for free products to use...

Did you invent the cotton pad, too?

Nope, but the Gladiators are 100% my invention, dummy!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mardy..did yous get torn up by a women....i KNOW he's not talking to ME.....

Remember John...... confession is good for the soul!

hogjowl

Idiot™
You got me on the women part, Bob. But as far as asking for free chemicals, he's got that wrong. I've never had to ask of them. Steve Smith, for one, sends me free ones to test without me even knowing they're coming.

But, ya know? I always seem to end up buying Steve's stuff. In fact, I've spent $927.46 with VacAway (Steve's company) in the last fiscal quarter. All that money to a company that doesn't feel the need to post his wares, but simply stands on his own products results and the referrals that come from it.

And don't even get me going about all the "free" stuff TCS sends me, that I end up purchasing, as well.

Man ... I just love being sent all this free stuff.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Each time I think Mikey has reached a "Patting himself on his own back" pinnacle that he can't possibly surpass he goes ahead and passes it. Perhaps his new moniker should be "Worlds most self aggrandized carpet cleaner"!

:-)

hogjowl

Idiot™
LOL! Well Ken, while you may have a point there, you do have to give him credit for allowing you to post here. I mean, after all, I figure Mike thinks you nothing more than a bait and switch hack.

Making a few million a year ...

John G

Got to keep an eye on your inuendos Porky, remember the big post of us LOSING your business? Yeah, 36.00 bucks for the year.... and YES you got the free stuff, heck your machine from (Oops three machines) Clark ended up being free after you refused to PAY FOR IT.

What integrity!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
In defense of Marty I have the same machine.

I still think its a boat anchor and it vibrates so bad that its unusable.
But I appreciated you delivering a "New and improved" machine none the less.

As far as I'm concerned Clark never made good on his selling me a usable product. $900 down the drain and in my opinion took food out of my families mouth.

The new 17 inch version with the wheels on the ground does look interesting though.

Fred Homan

John, I sweat like a pig when I clean carpet. Will that qualify me to get a free one? It was nice meeting you at Connections!

G

Marty got a "free" machine to complain about??

I couldn't even get a certain hillbilly to SELL me stuff so I can pay to complain.

Life is hard.

Since I am now a supporting member, can i say nigger?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
He DOES eat like a pig...Mr took my post off....i had ta tell him, that the WHITE thing was called a PLATE, and you can't eat that!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom