nO0o B0odDy lOovez mE.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
No Chris we both got a disfunctional machine and the second machine was supposed to work....they didn't.

John G

Nice meeting you too Fred, if you smelled a lil worse, there coulda been a freebie in it for ya... LOL

Fred Homan

John, My wife tells me that I STINK sometimes....Does that count? When I clean carpet it looks like someone threw a bucket of water at me I sweat like a pig so bad. I'm one of those guys that used to be at Northwest Airlines......I was a Lead Cleaner there for 17 years....Been cleaning carpet off and on for 18 yrs...2yrs since going on strike as full time as I can make it. Unknowingly my backup plan. I've actually done work for NWA since then. Me, my wife and son cleaned all 105 jetway carpets last fall. It gave us a good workout....Even got paid from them. Half upfront and the other half a week before we were done. I understand padding more and more. It for sure has it's place. Always looking to expand. Clark Lancaster has given me a couple of resources. How much do I need to smell like pig shit to get a freebie?

G

JMMY

I got a 1/2 hp machine, wanna buy it?
I AIn't got no pads though.

make me an offer.

Mikey P

Administrator
Lets see how this could possibly play itself out...

I get a "free" OP machine to use for a few months, lets say until Mikefest.

I use it on my regular commercial jobs and maybe even a couple of residential homes who are willing to let me give it a go.

I take pictures and and notes at the infamous Skating Rink where I am there to see how the OP performed a few times a week.

You can see how much air time my new camera is getting here..

I also use it on jobs where I have Butlered, Vortexed, GLSed and Cimexed and 175ed many times. Again taking pics and notes.

If I like what I see I (as usual) report it here ad nauseam. The machine the great Mikey P seal of approval (you like that Ken?) :wink: and in turn you sell some machines from all the free press.

Cost you nothing but shipping and a few bucks on some pads. More then likely I end up buying the used machine from you at a discount.
How much do you spend on ads in CleanFax every month?

Do you really think I get a red cent if you were to buy a Vortex from BlueLINE?

You have everything to gain and only shipping to loose if it's not all what you say it is.

John you're a smart enough hillbilly to realize the power of this board. Use it or loose it big guy.

I would love to help you out because I feel horrible about how bad I kicked your ass at Winterfest... :shock:

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i like the idea of the test, i dont think it should be Just mikey doing the testing. me thinks you should use it for a few weeks then sent it up to chuck ..if he wanted to be in on the testing , then on to me or someone that does apts so that all sides of the biz are covered and NO ONE PERSON lists their findings and nobody can cry bias results

as for the rest., sad to see 3 old timers bitchin like old women

John G

I take pictures and and notes at the infamous Skating Rink where I am there to see how the OP performed a few times a week.

You had the perfect chance to do this 2 years ago Mikey, you SHOULD have taken advantage of it.

I will answer what I am willing to do when I get back for Kansas City on Monday or Tuesday.

You could see if Hruby (Vento) or Challenger were interested, but you would still just be using low speed orbitals and 50 year old technology for oscillating cleaning... not really the best test for ya.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Definitely want the "faster" version Mike.

You can't make money twist blooming a carpet the low speed way.

Of course, the VLM board folks all say it's BS that John's machines really spin faster. However, the word of one Star Wars fan club member is as good as any others, so who's to know?

I guess the one that shakes the hardest must be the "best", huh?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
maybe the one that stays together longest....is best!

Johhny...two words.....Loctite!!!!!

lance

WOW....all you complainers sound like you're making minimum wage and don't have dollar in the bank!!!!!!!! Why should John G. set you up just so you can TRY the machine that you don't think works as well as he says it does --- For Free???????????

If you can guide a rotary or a RX then the Comm. Breeze (no wheels) should be a piece of cake. It moves forwards and backwards. What part do you all-stars have a problem with.....Walking forwards or backwards????????????

I have a baby blue with the 1/2 hp and it's 15 inch. and is easy to use in residentals even with cotton pads. That's why John invented that plastic thing called a glider. I think having the slower/smaller machine for resi is just right for me. The faster/bigger machine is better for commercial.

If you don't think that OP works, watch the videos on CCS and guess what, the dirt from the carpet makes the pad dirty. Even after HWEing the pad can get some dirt on it. If that doesn't matter to you then just stick with HWE.

John and Patty have spent more time and money perfecting their system than most other companies ever will. They created a machine that is simple to use and gets very good results. Can any of you blowhards say that?????????????

John G

Many are too stupid to understand, and having met you Porkbutt, I would put you in that category, lets face it the only other choice is you keep trying to slander me and my business because you are such a puss dealing with women.....

Mikey P

Administrator
John

We both know that the OP job done at the rink two years ago (and at all MF's) are not good examples.

Everyone wants a turn, areas dont get enough attentions or too much. things get over whetted..

For the last 3 years I have had to go back and redo ALL of the carpets there after you bozos soak em up.

Then only method that ever lasted there was HOST.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
lance said:
If you can guide a rotary or a RX then the Comm. Breeze (no wheels) should be a piece of cake. It moves forwards and backwards. What part do you all-stars have a problem with.....Walking forwards or backwards????????????

quote]

UMMM, Brother Lance
I know OP works.
i own a Conquer and use it on a limited basis for some jobs.

I wouldn't say an OP is a "piece of cake" for a guy who can run a rotary.

It's a whole 'nother animal.
and on some carpets or in tight spaces, an OP can be a WORK OUT trying to get it where you want it to go.

It's a work out period, compared to a rotary

I LIKE the idea of wheels on the floor.
It just has to tame that thing from going where it wants to on some carpets

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

the wheeled OP unit is a Breeze to operate

the other OP unit is a struggle compared to a rotary machine

once again brother Larry is correct

lance

Mr. Cap, I tried a Conqueror when I visited J&P at Grumpy's house here in San Diego. Yes, that one is very strong and compact and probably the hardest machine to handle. I'm glad I got my Blue instead of that one.

I also tried the Brute and it was very easy I think because of the wheels and it's larger orbit. It's very smooth and fast. But I thought that the wheels take away from the weight of the machine at the carpet and I tend to want the best cleaning from the machine as possible.

When I tried the Comm. Breeze there I felt like it was the best of both worlds. I tried with cotton pads and a glider and you can feel the machine while it's cleaning. I know John G. has done a lot of work to perfect that one and I think that the current version of the CB is a very capable machine. The new Glad Pads also make it run smoother and clean better. I tried it at Connections and it was very easy to move on the carpet.

I will never get rid of my machine because I really believe that for resi carpet--either agitating PS or OP after HWE -- it works great. I can also use it for stone and tile scrubbing when the time comes.

hogjowl

Idiot™
OP is fine, as long as you are rinsing with hwe afterwards. If you aren't, then you're short changing your customers.

Of course, I say fine until I remember the damage you're doing to the fiber with all that agitation. The carpet mills, in general, have the same concerns.

JohnnyV

I have 2 of Johns older machines. One I bought directly from him and the other I bought used. I seldom use them and the only reason I bought the second one was because it had the bigger motor on it. The only time I do use one is on Berber....I tried it on cut pile and it made a mess of it. The carpet looked cleaner but the fibers looked like crap...I don't care who makes the OP machine you use, I don't feel they should be used on anything but CGD or Berber...Just my 2 cents on OP.....

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I have been kinda hard on john g in the past, but I say give him a break, you guys are riding him kinda hard, I do think he should take mikey up on his offer though.

John G

Ole blue with cotton is a lot different than the new machines with gladiator pads..

Steve G. my main question is this: Just how honest could Mikey be?

Ego is a huge thing to overcome... no matter what the results, just how far do you think one with a 100k machine would go in describing them?

I know Mikey blew off my offer for TRADING machines, but that at least would be straight up.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I agree with John. It would be stupid of him to give Mike a machine to try. There's not much chance his machine could get a fair review from Mike. However, the Vortex swap was a bit over the top, I have to say.

Problem is, just about the only people John could get an unbiased review from would be folks from outside of the industry with no experience to draw from.

Shoot ... that sounds pretty much like his target market, and we all know he can't make any money giving Clarks machines away.

Name
Eric Valentine
I would give an honest review of an OP machine. I have had the demo from John, have played a little with the machines at Connections, and there is a lot of carpet that is just ripe for being cleaned with a shake n shine machine.

John G

The real funny thing is Porkly considering himself an authority on anything carpet cleaning related....

Fortunately I don't put the value on your opinion that you do.

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh BS.

If that were true I wouldn't own and use a Cimex, GLS and 175.

I would not be comparing the OP to the V but rather to those COMMERCIAL CARPET CLEANING MACHINES.

Nothing beats HWE along with a 175.
I am just looking for one machine that will do what I currently do with my 175 and Cimex.

Pre scrubbing with the Mex and post padding with the 175 takes to long and needs 2 guys to be time effective.

Seeing how John is a Salesman at heart and Marty has never met me, I would hope that others dont take their comments to heart.

Folks here who have met me and have taken my advice know that I dont lie about anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom