Noob going to Philly Jon-Don for CMT class by Bill Yeadon

I have very limited experience. I am self taught. I've only done about 20 jobs in my spare time the past 2 years or so. About 1/2 have been restaurants.
Is this geared for the total noob like me? Anyone have any experience with the area? I expect the hotel, Knights Inn in Trevoss, PA to be a dump, but at only $56, its about all I can afford in the area. Any advice so I can get the max out of this class is appreciated.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Re: Noob going to Philly Jon-Don for CMT class by Bill Yeado

Bill Is a smart guy, if you have any doubts on any particular thing, don't be afraid to ask.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington

As much as it pains me to say good things about the competition, you will get a lot out of Bill's class. Bill has a lot of experience in cleaning and will help you with any questions. Let him know you are new to the industry.

Use your break times and meal times to talk with the other cleaners. Find out what works for them and what doesn't work. The class will be all about cleaning, but the other owners and techs can tell you about operating a business, marketing your services and the other necessary aspects of being successful. Just be sure you don't have any time left to talk to salesmen. :)

Name
Lee Stockwell

I'd love to just talk shop with Bill. Have known and respected him since 1984-5 or so.

Don't judge him by his height. One of the good guys for sure.

hogjowl

Idiot™

I don't see how you can go wrong, unless you sleep through the whole thing.

N

NJ104

You are one lucky person to have bill teach the class he is genius in this industry. write every question that you can think of down and ask soak everything you have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom