OH MAN..I HAVE TO WORK NEXT FRIDAY.THAT SUCKS!! thanks S.F.S

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i have not worked on the truck in almost 3 weeks now..my guys are doing great and as we get calls praising them every few weeks

i pull myself further away and further away..i am working on building the wood cleaning side of things but am in no hurry..

i worked 6 days a week and nights for 6 years to get to this point..i am chilling for a while then back to the grind but no where

as near a grind as before..my lead guy is chomping at the bit to run the company and is doing great taking over

daily operations..i still look things over closely behind his back and when i catch something needing adjustment i go over

it with him but for the most part i am blessed!! a good part of this is due to what i learned and implemented at sfs with steve

and the guys..you can go, listen and learn but if you dont do it you will be cleaning carpet forever!! i have no desire to clean carpet

more than once a month ever again..i thought my customers would freak without me being there..nope because i made them fall

in love with my lead guy and slowly pulled back..they watched me do less and less every time we came out and eventually i wasnt there..

they always ask about me and my lead guys just smiles and says i am taking a much needed break..

THANKS STEVE AND SFS!!
dave

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Re: OH MAN..I HAVE TO WORK NEXT FRIDAY.THAT SUCKS!! thanks S

Dave,

What type of advertising are you doing to stay so busy?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
90% referral

We spend 245$ a month in advertising the rest is customer referral. I do need to get my head out of my ass on my web site though. We get 2-3 jobs amonthoffit and really do nothing with it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom