Opinion for my new wrap

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
I think the small black font next to the dog should be larger/bolder and in white. Other than that, looks great and simple. Excellent idea mentioning reviews with the web address - might have to steal that idea eat shit!

E

EcoPro1

Looks classy!! I like it, and so will your customers. The only ones it will make upset is your competitors.

Two thumbs up!!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Heathrow said:
I think the small black font next to the dog should be larger/bolder and in white. Other than that, looks great and simple. Excellent idea mentioning reviews with the web address - might have to steal that idea eat shit!

That is what I was thinking too.-(I had it in light blue/black border for the proof i sent to them)

Also I want the wand heads slightly larger.

I thought the purple carpet with yellow lettering would get attention.

My licence plate by the phone number says: CALL ME

(My wife hates it)

Name
Al
Even though the wrap looks good sitting still most people will be seeing it as you drive down the road. I think it is to busy to read as it moves. I think Ken is right, people will see the people and dog and not read your name.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Don't like it.

Doesn't look like a pro designed it, I would look for another wrap company and not even look back.

FredC

Village Idiot
Royal_Crpt_V3-5.jpg

Royal_Crpt_V3-6r.jpg

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Its will take a bit of reading to figure out you clean carpets. Your company name is important but what your selling needs to be more viewable and the focal point. The biggest text on my ads read Carpet Upholstery and Tile Cleaning. Then our company name as well as our website and number. The website needs to be easy to remember. Were in Alabama so www.Bamaclean.com. I am far from an expert but just my opinion.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
It gave me the feel that I got when I looked at your website selling your marketing stuff...looks like a total amateur job.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Hoody said:
I can't read the writing where the 'clean spot' is from the wands.

same here
very hard to read

I understand the purple is historically associated royalty ...but a pUrple carpet back ground is a bit much

..L.T.A.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Ruff Hewn said:
Hoody said:
I can't read the writing where the 'clean spot' is from the wands.

same here
very hard to read

I understand the purple is historically associated royalty ...but a pUrple carpet back ground is a bit much

..L.T.A.

X3....

kinda hard to read....eye catchy, but then it blends together to much

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Personally I don't like the carpet and agree it's too busy. I'd go back to the drawing board, you're going to have this for a long time. Make sure it's exactly what you want!

Royal.jpg

F

FB7777

I know I'm always hard on you Dave, but I agree with most of the negative comments

The kids and pets wrap thing has been overdone IMO

The clean streak small black font is unreadable

Purple is a catchy color and the Royal name really pops off the purple background

If. You really like it then maybe tweak the black font and reduce the picture to emphasize your name and services

The good news is either way you go, It's light years ahead of the pedo candy van eat shit!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Some good ideas dave, like the highlighted "read more reviews..." part and the our clients say...
Yellow with purple background stands out also.

Try removing the pictures and see what it looks like, they might be right about that.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Lose the wrap in this case. have them price for just the lettering. and I agree with getting rid of free qoutes or put it last.

highsteam

Name
Alberto
I would make the carpet & upholstery cleaning bigger. Also include Pet odor removal since there is a dog in the pic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom