Oreck first use.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
How about the main entrance of those 2bedroom duplexes. It's a freaking sand box right at the entrance, because none of them take their shoes off. If you don't have the aggressive weight combined with the beater bar, you're just getting the junk on top of the carpet.

Reactions: Old Coastie
Name
Nate W.
You should send it to Professional Testing Labs to examine the dust/dirt/lint particles in your oreck bag.. See how much of it is carpet fibers..

:lol:

My dinosaur Windsor XP12 that lays flat to get under beds, with a on-board hose tool does a great job.. Same vacuum hospitals and hotels use..

:rockon:

Reactions: hogjowl

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You should send it to Professional Testing Labs to examine the dust/dirt/lint particles in your oreck bag.. See how much of it is carpet fibers..

:lol:

My dinosaur Windsor XP12 that lays flat to get under beds, with a on-board hose tool does a great job.. Same vacuum hospitals and hotels use..

:rockon:
Three out of four hospital doctors preferr an edging tool.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mikey P

Administrator
How about the main entrance of those 2bedroom duplexes. It's a freaking sand box right at the entrance, because none of them take their shoes off. If you don't have the aggressive weight combined with the beater bar, you're just getting the junk on top of the carpet.

you're speculating

and even if you did leave some sand behind, who cares. Sand doesn't wick.

Mikey P

Administrator
Idiots.

And you all look like Linus Van Pelt dragging around your uprights while edging....

and a damn grocery bagger using one to vac upholstery.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20170715-135311.png
In other exciting new for us simple minded janitors, we're up to six Kirby's now in Scruz.
The last two picked up for $50@...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
When I don't have a Vac with an edger I usually just do a lap around the room with my 2". l do this just before I extract. Prespray and crb work had already been done so no need to pull out the hoses. That being said, I prefer my vacuum to have an edger. It's just more convient to knock it out at the same time as vacuuming.

Is my life so boring I'm actually having this conversation?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy L

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You all talk about stupid vacuums when we all know planet X is coming and will destroy our WORLD!

MORONS!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I
They all say "Lift Away" on them somewhere, but only get the one that allows the tank to lift off and make the unit become, essentially, a canister vac. You can vacuum under beds and it tight places withit in this mode.
I learn something everyday.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
if you don't value your actual time vacuuming then you'll be a great oreck owner. good option for a consumer who doesn't factor time in their care of carpet, or small offices and apartments dwellers. had a dozen in my hand and it's like using a 1600psi electric pressure washer versus a 2500+ gas powered unit. can you clean a slimy patio for a customer with electric? sure, if you leave your watch in the truck.

steve_64

It's feather light, if the lack of edging is bothering you @hogjowl you can attach the small cannister vac Mikey also loves (for furnature) with some tape or zip ties and boom...problem solved. It will need two cords now, so it's sorta like a portable but with low amps you can plug them both into the same outlet.

It's only light when you put a new bag in it.

They are great for stairs too.

steve_64

They all say "Lift Away" on them somewhere, but only get the one that allows the tank to lift off and make the unit become, essentially, a canister vac. You can vacuum under beds and it tight places withit in this mode.
The best one has a real good vac hose too.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
We're still using our Oreck around the hose. The wife still loves it. But every now and then I need to pull out the Proteam and edge the German Shepherd hair off the wall and corners.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom