Our Average Joe--Greg "minuteman" Fargo--

G

Have you ever had any hot women hit on you while your on the job??

How does your kids take having the hot step mom?

The reason why I ask, is my uncle got married a few years ago. New wife is blond...stacked and perky, and 1 year older than his daughter.

Chad

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Whats wrong with Barstow? Oh yeah forgot about Pleasaton, Oakland, San fran.

I would like to visit Nor Ca someday, those big redwoods really interesting to me.

G

What I was meaning....are you happy with each guy turning 3k, 4k, or 10k a week per guy for you?

Maybe I have to spoil you this weekend and have you fly here and take you to a Vikes game in the frozen shit we call MinnEsota.

Chad

minuteman

Barstow Yuck, No I don;t go to OC. To dam far as for other cc er's all I can but most are scared cause of the truck or some shit like that seen a lot come and go though.

G

I would be happy in Pleasaton. I would only have to drive 4 minutes to the fairgrounds...LOL

Main Street had some nice places to eat at. Its too bad Mike won't eat meat, or we could go there during MikeyFeast and I would buy dinner!

Chad

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I see your kids are grown, so you must not be a young man.

Do you ever plan to get off the truck?

and if so, do you think there would be some major resistance to your high roller prices if your not personally on the jobs??

..L.T.A.

minuteman

Yo LTA , your right but I just turned 50 yesterday so it will be a long time from now and my price is not high it s right where it should be.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Do you use HWE on all of your commercial or do you encap any? What machine(s) do you use for encapping and what chem?

What is your average price (sq.ft) on commercial?

minuteman

Not to my knolage, but I have cleaned a murder sceen or two. Found a dead body on a street last week, the guy died from the frost that came a lot of homeless out here.Its sad!!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Happy B-day.

Mine is in 2 days
(be 49)

did you feel like you got ripped off on your B-day when you were a kid?

I mean, I recall B-days as a kid.
Kind of lost their luster to get another present when you still weren't tired of all the ones you got for Christmas

..L.T.A.

minuteman

I always use a pump up I like it the best. yes i use pca 5 on almost all.Thank's for the B day wish and HB to you also, yes we get ripped. I can't afford any of you guys you know to much. And I can not stand the SOA. Hell NO!

minuteman

I like the SOA about as much as I like the Insurance Com. telling what i can charge for a Blower on a wd job . I get 55.00 a day each, and I have learned to cut out the IC's and just charge the owner and let them work it out .

minuteman

No Mikey, I teach Martial Arts in my spare time, and I shoot a 65# Long Bow for fun and game!

G

How did a stinky old carpet cleaner find a young wife that is more suited to be my age?

Chad

minuteman

Why do you guys think I'm high bucks, if your out their working and not making $120.00 an hour off of that truck your only hurting yourself.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
did you say you charge $.50sf for com carpet cleaning?

curious what the average size job is?

2000sf?

5000 sf?

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"if your out their working and not making $120.00 an hour off of that truck your only hurting yourself."

Bro, don't know what your steps are, but seems at fiddy cent-o-ft you should be doing much better than a buck twenty and hour w/2 man crew

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom