Our Average Joe--Greg "minuteman" Fargo--

Mikey P

Administrator
Larry makes a good point

We did a 5000 footer yesterday for 32 cents a foot. In five hours.
Combo of Cimex and Vortex on different areas.

Maybe your pump up is killing your production

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Is Minuteman a franchise?

I see your profile says you've been in biz for 30yrs.

Is that mostly carpet cleaning, or do you do janitorial as well?

..L.T.A.

minuteman

No larry its not a franch. . I do a lot of pressure washing and the laws are gettig strict out here for that so prices are get higher cause you have to suck up all the run off and get rid of it so its about 50 / 50 and no jan. work.

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Greg thanks for doing this!

I got to go, Paula calls..

If you want to hang out for more questions go right ahead.

We'll see you at meAtLisaDirkRichardJimTonyFest.

minuteman

I make my customers happy,I never charge for spotting I just take them out . Carpets dry in two to three hours. Most of my clients leave the key under the Matt for me and a check on the counter .

minuteman

Well guy's, Thank you all for having me on the HOT SEAT. I really enjoyed it,and very Happy New Year to you and yours. Greg

minuteman

Goals per guy, if they don't pull in two clients a month they get chewed. As for rich clients they let you know they are rich Yup like a bean.And yup the Cowboys too! But My Packers are still alive!!!!!!

minuteman

Sorry I missed this one last night, Okinawa-Te Budokan under Master Michael Pecina, How is Renaldo doing? And Ken Lippton?, You might not know these guys. Have not seen either one in at least 5 years. Renaldo was engaged to Gracie's daughter in 2000 .He had just took the 2000 Champs. in Brazil when I meet him at my Do Jo, Great Guy and a hell of a fighter. Take care, Greg

Carlos has just opened Gracie Barra America (maybe 2 years??...not even) and Ive just started training with them. Ive been training mostly with Mauricio "Tinguinha" Mariano in Anaheim ( www.Tinguinha.com )

I jump back and forth between the gyms....

DO you know Luis Gonzalaz?? He just came back from the 2006 World Championship in Brazil and he placed 2nd!!! He also, Just got his Black belt recently from Tinguinha.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom