Our friend Ken Snow

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Rest in peace Ken!

I can only echo all those comments before me.....he was a great guy that was never short on time to help when I had a question. He was always a genuine person when I saw him at industry functions.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
We should name this date "Ken Snow day" for the future of mikeysboard. Every year on this day we could offer up free chemicals tools whatever to a bdcc in memory of all of Ken's help that he had given.

We could have a list of items generating for a few months to be given away.... and on "Ken Snow day" pick someone or someones to benefit from it...

Last edited:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Awww Ken, you have left a huge hole in the hearts of friends, family and the industry. I will be sending a donation to your rescue in your honor. A kinder and gentler soul did not exist and it is a crime that death does not discriminate between the good and the bad....otherwise you'd have lived forever.

In your all too short life you managed to leave the world a better place than you found it....and really that is what we all should do. You have left a legacy of love and good work. Know that we all love you and you will be missed. The industry mourns.

Love,
Lisa

Ron K

Ken I'll wash aRug in your honor and give my dog a big hug!

May you have peace.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I met Ken a few times and was always impressed. I pray peace for his family. Rest well brother

doylebloss

Supportive Member
Name
Doyle Bloss
I had a chance to spend a few "private" moments with Ken a few years back at a Howard Partridge conference. It was immediately obvious he was a man who embraced life and was having a lot of fun living it. What really struck me though was his sincere desire to help other cleaners reach their definition of success in this business. That desire manifested itslef all the time in his participation on this board. His contributions will be greatly missed, but judging by the number of friends he has made right here, what will be missed the most is the man himself.
May God grant his family and love ones peace and comfort during this difficult time. I hate cancer. God bless you Ken.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
I met Ken for the first time on this board many years ago - years that were full of snark and sarcasm and off-line smack talk. Good times. A great heart and a great big smile. This is such sad news. Brian please let us know how we can donate to the organizations he volunteered for.

Rest in peace Ken...

Lisa

Becker

Name
Becker
Omg!

I will admit when reading bobs 1st post on the topic I figured it was Bob being bob.

I don't visit and read here as much as I use to.

I don't even know what to say, ken was a heck of a man.

I'm a loss for words.

Reactions: SamIam

John Olson

Name
John Olson
BSBD Ken.... :( ill play a $5 hand of black jack for ya since we all know how cheap you were :) gonna miss ya..see ya when I see ya..

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
The tears are all being shed now . We say our last goodbyes
His soul,s been blessed . Soon he,ll be laid to rest.
soon we,ll feel alone.
He was more then just a cleaner, a mentor ,a teacher to some a best friend .
but he,ll still be heard in the posts we make ,in the jokes we tell and when we hear Celine Deion sing.

We thought he,d be here forever , he seem so big and strong, but minutes fly and the years roll by.
theres no second chance to tell him thanks for everything he,s done.
We never will forget him or the help he gave so free
he may be gone but memories linger on
he is our good friend .
Ken Snow

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Never met Ken but talked with him a few times on the phone. He went above and beyond to help strangers. Awesome guy I wish I could of known better! My condolences to his family. Truly a great loss...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Wow, way too young. RIP Ken. It will always be a mystery why God takes the good ones while so many who don't deserve to breathe carry on. Great loss to the cleaning industry.
Exactly what I said to Mikey before Ken passed lady night :( only thing I can think of is God needed Ken more then we did. I'm grateful he didn't spend months or years in pain only to end with the same result. I'm grateful for that.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I was never fortunate enough to meet Ken (although he invited me to his place repeatedly), yet had a few good phone calls for advice a few years back. I seen this on Facebook this morning as I've been absent from here for quite awhile. I had no idea what was going on. He will be missed!

Buck1955

Name
John
He was one of the replies I would read first along with a few others, much respect to him. Bless his family, RIP Ken.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Solas sioraí - when someone dies, the Irish say go forth into eternal light.
<O:p</O:p
My condolences to Kens family on his way too soon passing. I too like many others feel like there should be Ken Snow Humanitarian Award.

<O:p</O:pI never had the pleasure of meeting Ken but he was a must read on this board. He was always willing to share and had an ability to apologize when he was wrong or felt like he might be. Ken was like a father to this board and even though I don’t think he had any kids and was young there is a song which Jerry (cu) has used some of the words above in his remembrance of Ken.

I’d like to share a link to that song “The Old Man” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A54DRzkOEdE&feature=player_detailpage<O:p</O:p
RIP Ken Snow<O:p</O:p

Name
Torrey Whitaker
It must take a real man of character to be missed, loved and looked up to by so many people who in reality would normally be quick acquaintances at best.
I've seen his videos, read his comments, followed his posts and am upset I never got to meet him in person.
I honestly can only count on one hand how many strangers I've never meet can make me and others feel tha way.

This is never a good thing, but if anything it just slapped me in the face to realize how childish and foolish this world can make us.
I for one can only hope I can become half the example in business and life he obviously was.

Thoughts to his friends and family.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Thank you for all the kind, heartfelt comments about Ken. In reading all your kinds thoughts, I am reminded what a special person he was. I was lucky to be able to interact with him every day on both a personal and professional level. I am still numb right now as his death has not fully hit home yet.

He will always be with us, each in our own way. I had to smile when righting this because i could hear him correcting what I was trying to say.

I will post the details later regarding where to send donations.

Thank you again for all the love and prayers you have sent him.

Name
La Canada Carpet Cleaning
Thoughts and blessing with his family, Ken was a cool guy and great business guy as well. He will be missed greatly, go rest with the lord Ken....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom