Our technicians are IICRC certified and fully trained.

Fred Homan

IICRC???? Why bother? It's all about the money.....In other words, THEY want your money. No benefits from them....Screw them!!!

S

sam miller

I wouldnt take another class but for nick the new guy going thru the class is helpful paying dues to stay certified id another story.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I love certified companies like that. They train that agitation is needed but the techs don't do it. They train that vacuuming is important but the techs don't do that either. being certified is worthless unless there is entrancement on the work that is done

Connor

Name
Connor
I think that the IICRC's benchmark standards for cleaning is a good idea. I don't really care that they made money off the cleaners, but I do think they could have done a better job education the public about their organizations existence instead of counting on the cleaners marketing to get the word out.

Although some cleaners brag that they are certified and do not keep up to IICRC standards, it's not like the IICRC could have policed them to be sure they were doing a good job.

I just don't see what all the fuss is about.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
Connor said:
I think that the IICRC's benchmark standards for cleaning is a good idea.

I agree the problem is in order to do the work according to standards takes time and some guys just don't seem to understand you have to charge for that time. Carpet cleaners are notorious for shopping for the best price or a cheaper way to get something done (I include myself here too). But the truth is most of us do that because the cash flow doesn't justify paying the first person or place you find what you need and paying their price regardless. The lack of cash stems from either lack of sales or not charging enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom