PET PEEVES ABOUT CUSTOMERS

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
admiralclean said:
Very little of the stuff you guys are talking about ever happen to me. Oh sure, every blue moon, something like this will occur, but hardly often enough to even remember the last time.

It has to be my great customer skills and stearling personality that sets me apart from you bottom feeders that makes the difference.

Or, people in Alabama are just better people than were you live.

Yeah Marty, Thats what it is. LOL

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Of course you let him finish............he might bite!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
c_adkins said:
Greg you obviously have never seen any REAL lesbians...
47e6scd.preview.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
John Buxton said:
Do you know how to stop a dog from humpin your leg??

Pick him up and give him a BJ

Everytime I do that, the dogs leg gets movin so fast that it scratches my face up...at least I know I am doing something right.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Willy P said:
[quote="c_adkins":21g3z9sv]Greg you obviously have never seen any REAL lesbians...
47e6scd.preview.jpg
[/quote:21g3z9sv]

I thought gary said not to post the pics of the girls he has been dating?

John Watson

Just this afternoon, Emergency spot clean a 2 piece sofa set, Yesterday morning her 5 yr old boy let her rip over both pieces and it ran between to the floor. She called her husband home from work to show her how to use their bissel carpet machine on uph.

Called this morning cause it still smells like vomit... Told her I could be there Wed afternoon between jobs over in this area. How much? From what you described we normaly have a $125 min chg, but I see you are a previous client (Records showed last cleaned in 02 at a different address and 3 address up dates to the file since then) If it is an easy in and out flush, and since we are in the area it will be $65.00 instead. Is that OK??

I have to have it done today, Can you doit?? Yes mam, we can jugle our schedule and be there be there about 1-1;30pm.

Can you make it at 3-3:30 my kids nap till then?? We should be able to make it by 3:30 4 will that work??

Are you still gonna charge me the $65.00? No Mam, I have to travel in and out of our scheduled cleaning area for today it will be the $125.00. OK come on out..

I get met by a 5 yr old boy and a 3 yr old girl and a small dog, The sectional is in the middle of the room instad of the wall where it normally sits. Your not the same guy we used last time? I'm sorry, I could have been my son Jay, That was back in 02, you have a good memory, No it wasn't that long ago, Where is he?? I explained that Jay is now a journeyman plumber and about his accident and all. Is it still going to be $125.00??? If I do it yes mam.

well Ok your here, It was a simple job, cleaned 2 large platform cushions, 2 end panels, 1 platform and the carpet in a 4x3 area. Before starting I asked if she could have the kids and dog go to a different area? Why is it dangerous? No, Just better if their not running around all my hoses and we don't want them to imitate me spraying things on the sofa in the future. Oh they won't do that. Kids want to keep crawling on the sofa with the dog.
Mam I need them in another area so I can work....

Sprayed it down with a mixture of HydroCyde and rinced with O2. When I had her check my work before I left she said, O my goodness its almost dry and smells so clean. Yes mam that was my intention. I got my check and left.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom