photo-19_zps12bcd373.jpg

Machine with Transport Tray
photo-30_zps2da51c7c.jpg

The LTD15

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ya gotta say i like that a lot. Sooo them 2 plugs do they both require a 20 amp line ? In Canada our most common circuit is 15 amps.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
In Canada our most common circuit is 15 amps.

do they have running water and flush terloits in Craggy Rock Thirdworldville?:p

nearly all kitchens will have 20 amp circuits (I'm ASSuming up there too)
as well as laundry rms

but that unit does look like a badazz brute (congrats Joe) ..first thing I'd do is find out where the breaker box is.
cause anyone that's run even a "normal" porty with decent performance more than a few times has tripped breakers

..L.T.A.

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
View attachment 1405

as well as laundry rms

but that unit does look like a badazz brute (congrats Joe) ..first thing I'd do is find out where the breaker box is.
cause anyone that's run even a "normal" porty with decent performance more than a few times has tripped breakers

..L.T.A.

Unfortunately things are getting out of hand with our neighbors to the north

Reactions: MattLimbach

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree

as well as laundry rms

..L.T.A.

Ya kitchens and laundry for sure. Guess i just cant get my head wrapped around looking for power and having cords all ove the place.It just takes one place then you cant do it.Never blew a breaker on a job yet.But dam i sure like that machine.

Name
Joe

as well as laundry rms

..L.T.A.
I do mostly commercial so I do not have the breaker issue
I have been usining it around the house the last few day so far so good

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
The wire jug holders for chems and defoamer look like they are going to get bent to hell kind of easily. Loading, unloading, accidentally getting snagged on a door frame, etc.. hope you can purchase replacements.
Cool looking machine though, well thought out.
That pump looks like it can do some damage!!
Congratulations

Name
Joe
I just made 2 small changes
1.- change the defoamer tubin for a clear one so I can see how much defoamer is going into the machine
2.- put a chech valve in the defoamer line so de defoamer does not go back to the containes when I turn the vaccums off

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
So what is so revolutionary about this portable ?

First, it has a lot more googahs. Actually, an incredibly high GPI (googahs per inch) count.

Which means that there is a lot more that could potentially go wrong.

Which everybody knows, will make the mechanically/electrically inclined, frustrated carpet cleaner /wannabe engineer, blush with repair anticipation.

Then, there's the eternal question: Why make things simple if they can be made a lot more complicated.

And.....yeah......what Marty said.

Reactions: hogjowl
Name
Joe
LTD15 was put to a big test tonight and it did excellent 3 hours non stop cleaning tile and grout
1 psi 1200 ( i turned down to 1000psi )
2 vacuum excellent no problem with a 50' 2" hose
3 sound, I was impressed of how much quitter it is with the silencers
4 Tripped brakers only ones there was an other unit connected to the same circuit
5.- the only little problem was, the fresh water tank keep running out of water that is way i turn it down to 1000psi
over all excellent

john if you can get the Escape to put out that much water pressure i will buy one

Name
John LaBarbera
LTD15 was put to a big test tonight and it did excellent 3 hours non stop cleaning tile and grout
1 psi 1200 ( i turned down to 1000psi )
2 vacuum excellent no problem with a 50' 2" hose
3 sound, I was impressed of how much quitter it is with the silencers
4 Tripped brakers only ones there was an other unit connected to the same circuit
5.- the only little problem was, the fresh water tank keep running out of water that is way i turn it down to 1000psi
over all excellent

john if you can get the Escape to put out that much water pressure i will buy one

Hi Jose,

Actually, the ETM was the reason I got those new motors in. So when I was talking to you, I thought that pump/motor system would be something you would like. The Escape ETM that I'm bringing to Mikeyfest has that same pump and motor combination in it. BTW, ignore these old farts on the board. It eats at them when an electric machine is better than their old hunk of junk tm. One just blew the head gasket of his tm, and is crying all over another board about it. He's been down for about a week now. He probably wishes he had your porty to save his bacon.

Reactions: Soxpac and hogjowl

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Hi Jose,

BTW, ignore these old farts on the board. It eats at them when an electric machine is better than their old hunk of junk tm.

:very_drunk: :eekk: :hopeless:

One just blew the head gasket of his tm, and is crying all over another board about it. He's been down for about a week now. He probably wishes he had your porty to save his bacon.
:bull: John. No respect ha? You know better- Strictly vegetarian here on this very board.

And all he has to do is buy a good Mytee backup unit.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Hi Jose,

Actually, the ETM was the reason I got those new motors in. So when I was talking to you, I thought that pump/motor system would be something you would like. The Escape ETM that I'm bringing to Mikeyfest has that same pump and motor combination in it. BTW, ignore these old farts on the board. It eats at them when an electric machine is better than their old hunk of junk tm. One just blew the head gasket of his tm, and is crying all over another board about it. He's been down for about a week now. He probably wishes he had your porty to save his bacon.

Why would anyone be down for a week...If you dont own a portable buy one...at least rent one...I would never let someone be completly down for a week, why we have our rental trailer...well wait never mind the guys that aren't smart enough to plan ahead are the ones that cant rent my trailer...

hogjowl

Idiot™
We just have a fundamental difference of opinion on this Olsin. I would rather be at the beach for a week while having my TM repaired than go into one of my customers homes with a protable. I have my image to consider.

Name
Joe
We just have a fundamental difference of opinion on this Olsin. I would rather be at the beach for a week while having my TM repaired than go into one of my customers homes with a protable. I have my image to consider.

I do not know you or seen what kind a work you do
Yes I use a portable, I work more but I do I better job that some cleaner guys that use a TM
I do quality not quanity
I do charge more that the average TM guy and the customers still call me

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I do not know you or seen what kind a work you do
Yes I use a portable, I work more but I do I better job that some cleaner guys that use a TM
I do quality not quanity
I do charge more that the average TM guy and the customers still call me
Not saying you don't do a good job, but I agree with Porkchop. In fact I'd just as soon have a stoopit horse step on my foot than clean with a portable. Too much work for too little results. My arms are probably a few inches longer from decades of the bucket brigade. : (

hogjowl

Idiot™
I started out with portables, like most cleaners do, but I eventually evolved into cleaning with TM's, again like most cleaners do.

Stick with it. Eventually you will get where I am today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom