Please excuse the mess

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Superior Cleaning Solutions will be upgrading our online store within the next few weeks. During certain days from 10 PM-5AM EST the store may be unavailable as the upgrades we're making may need us to close the store momentarily. We're going to try to make this transition from the old to new as smooth as possible.

Things to look forward to:

Better organization - We want to make navigating the store easier, and easier to use, simple as that. We're also upgrading all pictures as necessary, as labels and product look may have changed since we last upgraded for better product recognition.

Easier Check Out - We had a few issues with users ability to check out, there was button that was hidden or was always getting missed, we're removing that, and we apologize of it being a PITA. Even though calling in and ordering fixed the problem, having the ability to buy online and it show up a few days later without the hassle is what a lot of people want, and we want to provide that as best as possible.

Shipping - We really want to give the most accurate estimated shipping price when you order online, and have a few new tools that may allow us to do that. The shipping world isn't perfect, but we're working on making our software calculate estimated shipping it more accurately.

More Products - There are a lot of products from manufacturers that we already distribute for that we haven't gotten up on the site but of course we sell them. I'm auditing all of our manufacturer's sites/catalogs in order to give more selections and making those products available online in our store.

I flew in last Wednesday so these meetings we've had can take place. I've been frustrated for years trying to purchase cleaning/restoration products online. So being a cleaner first, I'm using that mentality to help create something better for everyone to use. We're going to add a few new features as well, but we'll let you see those for yourself.

Any feedback or suggestions please get a hold of John or I either by replying on this thread, private message, email, phone call, ect ect.

Thanks! 8)

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
So..........

We have just switched over to the new store. A few things to be able to look forward to yet.

- Of course even MORE products
- Ability to sign up and pay for classes online

We fixed -

We fixed the sites internal search system, it will be tweaked as the more products are added. But the search bar is back. If you type in 'urine' products that deal with urine will appear, type in 'spinner', all spinners will show up.

We fixed the check out process, and the button's locations to finalize purchase. We had major issues with that, and apologize for the inconvenience. Now after specifying a payment type you'll see an order confirmation screen, and the ability to choose different shipping options for 2 day and next day if necessary before processing the payment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom