Please help Extreme clean users and non

Raedan

How does CTI'S Pro Powder compare to Extreme Clean? Haven't tried the EC but have used the Pro Powder. As an emulsifier.
For anyone who has tried both.

I am also trying out DSC'S Relief. Enzyme Pre-Spray. Used it once so far with very good results.
I like the idea of those "little buddies" too.

Joe

sdaws4

Past few days now I’ve been using powerburst and love it. I majority do commercial though. I just switch off to the 9.5ph powerbreak or JJ for the residential cleanings. What makes powerburst so good is that they starve the enzymes for 30 days before putting them into the mix, so that you only use hungry enzymes. They work best!

Rex Tyus

Starve the enzymes...LMAO.

The BIObreak from bridgepoint is sub 10. The Powerbreak is nuclear like Powerburst.

Rex Tyus

Raedan said:
How does CTI'S Pro Powder compare to Extreme Clean? Haven't tried the EC but have used the Pro Powder. As an emulsifier.
For anyone who has tried both.

I am also trying out DSC'S Relief. Enzyme Pre-Spray. Used it once so far with very good results.
I like the idea of those "little buddies" too.

Joe

It has been a long time since I used either. I think the Pro Powder hs changed formulas since I used it last. I recall the Pro powder was under 10 or right at it and Extreme clean is 11+. Both worked really well as I recall. Extreme clean is for EXTREME situations. Pro powder is for everything else and I think it has an oxygen brightner in it.

Greenie

hungry enzymes....lol

screw health...let's get it clean baby.

we'll be readin' about Rex in the obits.

Rex Tyus

I always wear gloves plus I hold my breath alot. :D

Besides the supersoaker tip don't vaporize like those puny little sprayers :twisted:

Raedan

Thanks Rex,
I have had good results with it when needed.

Greenie, Sometimes you just need that extra punch a good emulsifier provides. Most of the time I use a acidic rinse.

Joe

Rex Tyus

Greenie said:
screw health...let's get it clean baby.

we'll be readin' about Rex in the obits.

Greenie is starting to sound like a native Californian. :shock:

What is the world coming to? :roll:

sdaws4

Hey Greenie, Do you make glides for a rotovac? Besides making it easier to push around, maybe it would raise it a little so them jets don’t clog up everyday. Any suggestions

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Oh brother !

Extreme clean is 10.5 PH

What is something like dry slurry?

9.5?

I use it as an emulsifier.

Just because the package says EXTREME CLEAN doesn't mean its hazardous.

sdaws4

Jim, thank for helping me through the powder issue I was having with EC. PB has worked out great as you probably saw from other posts of mine. That was really cool of you to give me advice. I’ll make sure to flip you off when I see you driving down the road.

G

The crunchy is to much product being put down,though I never used it through the machine I would do what that husker said,and cut it in half.

Native Californian?If it were only us,we would probably be as populated as Wyoming.

Greenie

pH 11.0 at 1% dilution
and many use it stronger.

not exactly something I would run through the machine.....so much for post spraying protector.

and at 18oz. in a HF sprayer the dilution is spendy for a non-stain resist prespray too.

nothing wrong with an Alk. emulsifier, nobody said you had to acid rinse everything....but an 11pH!

I'll pass.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Greenie have you tested the PH at the truckmount dilution rates? it is about 9. Mix up 10-11oz in a Hydroforce and it is 9.5 or LESS only time you get above 10 is when you put 18oz or more in the hydroforce. You have PH paper test it before you go saying it is because I doubt anyone is putting it down much over 10.

Greenie

Jesus H......John, I'm just reading the F'n bottle.

Sometimes you sound like such a chem whore, take it easy man.

ps; READ, cause I said run through the truckmount NOT used as a prespray.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
ROFLMAO me a Chem Whore Thats the pot calling the kettle black :mrgreen: . Relax before you blow a gasket. If'n you was reading the f'n bottle you would see it says 10.5 at 1.5% which is the ratio it suggest so we was both arguing shit the bottle doesn't state. :)

With all that over with the shit cleans like no bodies bizness and ya can't argue with that :mrgreen:

Oh and what does Lisa want for Christmas I'd ask you but IDGAS what you want :mrgreen:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
10.5 ph on my container .

I really don't think 10 to 11 is a nUcleAR cleaning product.

You pussies were in too many bridgepoint cleaning class 101's.

I use to work at an Interlink Supply store and extreme clean was a number one seller. I think John was right and the problem is from the cleaning before...I wouldn't give up on the extreme clean I've found it to work very well and have not had the problem with over 8 years of experience using extreme...
Did you test the PH level before you cleaned? This would help to see if the problem was pre-existing....
I don't know the most about chemistry not nearly as much as guys like Shawn F and others but I do know that extreme clean works really well and I've never seen or heard of a residue problem from using it...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom