PM your 2011 Entries

F

FB7777

As I compile my Top 10 Biggest Socioopathic Carpet Cleaning frauds of 2011, I want your input on the list

Provide names along with your reasoning behind your selections.

All entries and info will be kept confidential, decisions of the judges are final

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Fred- You won't hurt my feelings if you find a need to put me on your list. We'll see how well I do with my suggestions.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Stockpile, Marty, dAVE THE IDIOT FROM NEBRASKa, odin crybaby, selleck, koopeer,josh, cimex ricky, ellise, lance

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Anybody that hangs out in a carpet cleaning forum and says pre-scrubbin with a 175 is a waste of time is a fraud in my book.

Golden Boy

F

FB7777

thanks to all those that have contributed so far... certain names keep showing up on the list

the very fact that some of you dumbasses are posting your suggestions here instead of via PM really is moving you up the charts

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: PM your 2011 Entries

Fred Boyle said:
thanks to all those that have contributed so far... certain names keep showing up on the list

the very fact that some of you dumbasses are posting your suggestions here instead of via PM really is moving you up the charts

Lol- I was wondering if you were thinking that too Fred.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Fred Boyle said:

phony or dumbazz??

Wal'Doh ain't phony..he really is a dumbazz :lol:

..L.T.A.

K P

Fred Boyle said:

Ya know,the fact that anybody even responded to this thread or by PM strenthens my theory that there are alot more dumbasses here than just fast Phreddy.Get a life Dixie..you really are pathectic.

PS-Put yourself at the top shiteatinggrin

F

FB7777

its funny Price... I was the one that called out your Mark Blunt phoney name

knew it was coward behind a keyboard

whats the matter , too boring on world of brokedicks you had to sneak back here?

still broke loser?

K P

You caught me Phred hey Marty, blow me.You just keep getting dumber by the minute dont you?It has been so long since you first whined to Mike about me that I forgot my 1st sign in name from 2 years ago.Calling you part of the "fabulous five" was your first clue,but I forgot who I was dealing with.I,like you,and half the people here go from board to board,you just dont like when I call you out,cause you are an embarrassment to yourself.You can see I only respond when you post DAT(thanks Merty) and the irony of you bashing Yoakum,that is the best part.So if you dont want me to respond to you Phreddy,dont be yourself..fake it or something.

PS-Im broke Phred,please send money.

F

FB7777

Price , you can respond to anything I post , you're a dope in my opinion, our phone conversation awhile back revealed that

Of course thats your opinion of me as well, however, don't be under some illusion that I will temper my posts here by your presence

As a truce I offer this Contest a new name in your honor

The Kevin Price Short Bus Top Ten Trophy Taker Award

K P

Fred Boyle said:
Price , you can respond to anything I post , you're a dope in my opinion, our phone conversation awhile back revealed that

Of course thats your opinion of me as well, however, don't be under some illusion that I will temper my posts here by your presence

As a truce I offer this Contest a new name in your honor

The Kevin Price Short Bus Top Ten Trophy Taker Award

Im the dope?listen Einstein Im not going to go back and forth with you.Dont temper your post,but dont be whinning to Mike either :cry: Too bad you cant make it to Sacramento,and you coudnt make it to Vegas..you avoiding me Boyle?

K P

jeff healey said:
OK...now THAT was funny....!

If you think that was funny,then you bringing your own comedy club....not good.

This is Fester right? they let you on a plane with a catheter and oxygen?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Kevin P said:
[quote="jeff healey":2bmivl0t]OK...now THAT was funny....!

If you think that was funny,then you bringing your own comedy club....not good.

This is Fester right? they let you on a plane with a catheter and oxygen?[/quote:2bmivl0t]

Mikey....make him stop.......................! :x

K P

Mikey....make him stop.......................! :x[/quote]

Now you just sound like Phred :shock:

F

FB7777

Yea I'm terrified of you half-price

I don't need a personal injury lawsuit

Able 1

Name
Keith
This is "The most wonderful time of the year" on the boards... Lots of time nothing to do. !gotcha!

I love it!! Next week I'm going to pull a Yokum and give myself reviews from every library in every city I work in.. 8) :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Fred, I dont care how many PMs you send me, Kevin stay until he starts obsessing on ME again.

He's ten time more entertaining than Merfy or Gimmy.

S

sam miller

Able 1 said:
This is "The most wonderful time of the year" on the boards... Lots of time nothing to do. !gotcha!

I love it!! Next week I'm going to pull a Yokum and give myself reviews from every library in every city I work in.. 8) :lol:

Thats what I was thinking! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom