Postcardmania and Direct Mail 2.0

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Would you use a program that if a potential customer was to go to your website a banner ad for your business would follow them where ever they went on the internet? Postcardmania's directmail 2.0 will do that for you. If someone goes to your website after receiving a postcard that is what it will do. Wondering if it is good idea or not.

FredC

Village Idiot
Yes. I'm not really familiar with postcardmania or their program.....but ad retargeting works

FredC

Village Idiot
Personally....what is the point? I mean if you have time to be looking at that type of data, you have too much free time on your hands. I would spend that time and money on building out my web presence and use social media (facebook, twitter, pintrest, instagram, etc.) to get my name out there where people are looking for my professional offerings.

The point is to read the threads before replying.....................might even result in grossing more than 50k and being able to upgrade from a "commerical grade carpet ninja"...........

oh yeah....your website url has been added to the censored list....so no need to drop that anymore

FredC

Village Idiot
lol....you have it all figured out :hopeless:

Postcardmania is who he uses for direct mail.....it isn't about pushing people to the website necessarily. In fact anyone that visited his site would be targeted for ads. Just an example of how it works. I'm going to go out on a limb and say his postcard doesn't just have a url on it......

I read about organic web presence once a few years back....and I think you are wrong.............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom