powermax

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
.0Greenie,
What is wrong with me using powermax and rinsing with all fiber?

Will judson rinse clean without a rinse and just water?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
davegill said:
thats what i was thinking..i get great results without soaking the carpet with ps maybe the guys that are soaking the carpet should try something that doesn't require that to work..

uhhhh dont you carpets dry out?? or do you only spray 2 rooms at a time?? and then count your watch and count to 10???

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
floorguy said:
fook it i mix it at 3oz-ish per gallon in my elec/battery/wetf you wanna call it spray machine...and it works just fine....however some of you bithced about some of my pics....soooo maybe ill throw a bout a pint of 40z into each 10gallon batch i mix and see what happens :twisted: :twisted:

as far as the hydro-hoe P.O.S does it matter wtf the dilution is??? it dont draw it out where you want it anyway...

the 2 powermax(x)'zzzzz have worked the best for me by far, price wise it leans to larrys stuff...havent had any complaints....in fact I have had nothing but praise over what ever any other SOB has been doing out there....

so in the end isnt that what it is all about??? making the custy happy???

as 1 of my favorite lines in a movie goes.....HELL ID PISS ON A SPARK PLUG IF I THOUGHT IT WOULD DO ANY GOOD!!!!!!!

anyone one know which movie??

so in closing

HELL ID PISS ON THE CARPET IF'N I THOUGHT IT DID ANY GOOD 8) 8) 8)

You need Ritalin.

ok smart ass :evil: ....

I just need people who can keep up with my typing....cuz lord knows my fingers cant type what my head wants to..errrrr something like that

and yes i did fail english..

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
floorguy said:
uhhhh dont you carpets dry out?? or do you only spray 2 rooms at a time?? and then count your watch and count to 10???

I don't live in a desert dry climate, but an application rate or 1 gal pr 300sf will stay damp for quite some time

..L.T.A.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
thats pretty much where we are..i will spray about 500 sqft ahead or so. never had a problem with it drying out and still gives the customer use of part of the house..if you spray the entire home it makes you more invasive than you already are. i have lots of customers that stay home or have pets/kids and they love the fact that they dont have to leave the house or be confined to staying in one room..if mom needs something she can fel free to go get it without tracking prespray everywhere...you may say that you have never had a problem with that but it is what your customer is thinking not saying..i guarantee she is thinking of what a pain in the ass it is when you come out because you take over the entire house instead of just working 3-4 room ahead..

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Grennie you ask (How long will it take you to consume 800lbs of prespray?)

When I was using 45 pound pails I was using 1 a month per truck, I have 4 trucks so not that long.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom