Preacher Josh, I know you're lurking.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ephesians 4:17-24 (NIV) So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the owner of shitty truckmounts do, in the futility of their thinking. They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more. You, however, did not come to know Christ that way. Surely you heard of him and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus and the deeper than deep cleaning only a 45 positive displacement or larger blower can provide. You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off the old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. You must praise the family of Mikey that once tried to lift you from the depths of hell and finally cleanse your soul and your customer's flooring by coming CLEAN, Boy!

Father,

I'll forgive you for you have sinned.
To repent and gain back admittance to the WGCCF, you must say 10 thousand hail Corkies on top of paying back all those that donated to the transport of the truckmount that you did not need.

IF you have completed this mission from God by the time M8F has rolled into Sac you have my permission to attend.

maybe Greenie will help you cover half the bill. :shock:

Harper, insert picture NOW :!:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
Ephesians 4:17-24 (NIV) So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the owner of shitty truckmounts do, in the futility of their thinking. They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more. You, however, did not come to know Christ that way. Surely you heard of him and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus and the deeper than deep cleaning only a 45 positive displacement or larger blower can provide. You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off the old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. You must praise the family of Mikey that once tried to lift you from the depths off hell and finally cleanse your soul and your customer's flooring by coming CLEAN, Boy!

Father,

I'll forgive you for you have sinned.
To repent and gain back admittance to the WGCCF, you must say 10 thousand hail Corkies on top of paying back all those that donated to the transport of the truckmount that you did not need.

IF you have completed this mission from God by the time M8F has rolled into Sac you have my permission to attend.

maybe Greenie will help you cover half the bill. :shock:

Harper, insert picture NOW :!:

487fccee-1273-d10e.jpg

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
seriously, shouldn't this be in the bird room or Bawb's room? That is pretty offensive and could be found with an internet search. I wonder if your customers would like finding a post like this.

Name
steve snail
Charles Lyman said:
seriously, shouldn't this be in the bird room or Bawb's room? That is pretty offensive and could be found with an internet search. I wonder if your customers would like finding a post like this.

This is part of why this board sooooooo rocks!

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Ephesians is in the new testament, and maybe you could send josh a message instead of putting that out in the public for all to see. That is why i said it should be in the bird room so it isn't public.

Mikey P

Administrator
Well I can't send Josh a message here because he lurks under a phony non biblical name.

I'll move it to the Bird Room in a few days.

praise the lord.

BraveHeart

I find this post very offensive. What does this Christian hating rant have to do with carpet cleaning?

I find this post very offensive. mike you need to watch this video.

I Am All About Jesus: Ryan Sipes

i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqLa5aMPzOIi]

BraveHeart

So there is a (part time preacher) who did some people very wrong (lied,cheated etc).
So out of your bent you take the scripture. Which is so special and sacred to many. And make a mockery out it?
I came to learn about carpet cleaning. Not to hear someone being disrespectful to the Christian Faith. I dont get it~

hogjowl

Idiot™
Before I "GF" myself, may I point out that this thread supports my contention that this forum may be the love child of the anti-christ and false prophet described in the book of Revelations relating to the last days?

And I think this forum is probably the image that all Satan worshipers must worship.

Just saying ...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dude I ain't no Satan worshiper! :x

Mike isn't Satan and even if he were, I don't worship him.

Now maybe I would worship Jimmy, that is if he'd change his underwear more than once a month. :shock:

:mrgreen:

C

cucu

Ford Fairlane said:
Dude I ain't no Satan worshiper! :x

Mike isn't Satan and even if he were, I don't even worship him.

Now maybe I would worship Jimmy, that is if he'd change his underwear more than once a month. :shock:

He dont change them...just turns them inside out......thens its back on for another month :lol:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
ALL tHEE CHRISTIANS OPEN THINE EYES TO SEE HIM AND DON'T BE BLINDED BY .......................SATAN!

Chavez nice meeting you and the boys really enjoyed the expierence.
Before I meet people I usually flip a quarter and decide heads or tails if they live.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hell you're lucky to have made it out of Arrowhead alive with Blake wearing all that Packers gear!

It was nice to finally meet you, too bad we will never be welcomed back at Hooters after the photo session with the young lady and you and the hool a hoop! :shock:

Mikey P

Administrator
Did Jimmy talk about me non stop?
Did he see my face on a tortilla chip?
Did his Ice Cream float spill over and spell out Satan lives on his nappy?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Leslie Judson Jones said:
I find this post very offensive. mike you need to watch this video.

I Am All About Jesus: Ryan Sipes

x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqLa5aMPzOIx]

Good vid.

F

FB7777

Mikey P said:
Did Jimmy talk about me non stop?
Did he see my face on a tortilla chip?
Did his Ice Cream float spill over and spell out Satan lives on his nappy?
if Satan is half as funny I'm all in

Name
I'm Rick James
BraveHeart said:
So there is a (part time preacher) who did some people very wrong (lied,cheated etc).
So out of your bent you take the scripture. Which is so special and sacred to many. And make a mockery out it?
I came to learn about carpet cleaning. Not to hear someone being disrespectful to the Christian Faith. I dont get it~

Jesus is actually a myth, like all the others... The virgin birth is nothing new, the teachings of jesus predates jesus :shock: , he wasnt the only one crucified, he wasnt the only one resurrected, he was the only one that performed miracles, he wasnt the only son of god and on and on... So mythology is a more fitting role in society.

Im sorry to say but its not against the law to make fun of religion or the people who worship it. I am more offended that you are trying to muscle someone into removing a thread that makes fun of your religion. Dont read the thread if you are offended.. Its not very fair to the rest of us to make rules to protect your feelings..

Just kidding, jesus is my homeboy.... :twisted:

S

spotout

I am no preacher, I owe no one money and I love my 45 blower on my Powermatics.

Les, Trey is a cool cat. Nice video.

Joshua

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
How did the rubber room sneak into the clean room without Bawb knowing?

Brent......go to hell you nonbeliever! :p

Of course being a non believer then that statement loses a lot of it's sting. !gotcha!

BACK...Back...back to the Rubber Room you go!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom