Prochem Performer Radiator

carpetjim

I am looking for a Prochem performer radiator?? I find one very similar on Ebay at a way cheap price with good reviews made for the A12 engine. I will have to adjust width. The new one is an inch and 1/2 narrower (3/4 each side) the thing is it does not have the slot bolt situation that existing one has for mounting, I'm pretty sure anyone who has the Prochem will know what I am talking about.
Height is within 3/4 inch, and all inlets and outlets are good.

Any thoughts, ideas on where to get the exact one? or modifying a little is ok?

Thanks

Name
Nate W.
I am looking for a Prochem performer radiator?? I find one very similar on Ebay at a way cheap price with good reviews made for the A12 engine. I will have to adjust width. The new one is an inch and 1/2 narrower (3/4 each side) the thing is it does not have the slot bolt situation that existing one has for mounting, I'm pretty sure anyone who has the Prochem will know what I am talking about.
Height is within 3/4 inch, and all inlets and outlets are good.

Any thoughts, ideas on where to get the exact one? or modifying a little is ok?

Thanks

I don't own a PC performer, but I have used different radiators in different cars.. You just have to get creative with the mounting of it.. As long as the mounts are sturdy and solid, you shouldn't have a problem with it..

Back
Top Bottom