Prochem Performer Rebuild ( Pics, Detailed)

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
What models? The c3 c4 c5 c6? Man if that's the case get a 68/69 Camaro those cars are sweet to
Not sure if I can remember. 59, 63 split window, 77, 85, 86, 94, 95, 96. I think that's it, Also had a '69 Camaro with 396 balanced and blueprinted, muncie 4 speed, 4:11 rear. That car was so fun. I regret selling most of them.

Name
Austin Willoughby
no ure if i can remember. 59, 63 split window, 77, 85, 86, 94, 95, 96. I think that's it, Also had a '69 Camaro with 396 balanced and blueprinted, muncie 4 speed, 4:11 rear. That car was do fun. I regret selling most of them.
Dude not a 63 split window those cars go for 200k plus now smh... Yea I love the c3 model corvettes they just have an awesome body style. The 85 85 c4 model sucked honestly. Man I know that 69 Camaro would tear up the street!

Name
Austin Willoughby
I'm a car guy. I told my wife when we first met. It's either cars or women, you need to let me have one vice. She picked cars.
Haha that's awesome my cousin is just like you man dude works diesels in the Air Force and then on his time off works on all his 5 project cars he's not happy unless he's working on a car or something with a motor lol.

Reactions: Nomad74
J

JS41035

When I was 26 I was gonna do what I was gonna do. I get it man. And truthfully I had the energy to make it work even if it was the hard way.
If we seem a bit harsh it is only because we want you to do good. You have the heart and energy to really make a good business.
This board will give you some good advice. So will the other board.
It seems that you have your heart set on upgrading and modifying your Performer TM. I totally get it. I’ve done the same thing. Heck I bought one of the biggest baddest slide ins on the market. The power junkie in me wants to see you bolt on a 56 blower. The A-12 (that’s what you have not an a-10) should spin it fine.
It would be neat to see it done.
However ..... the 36 year old me, well has different advice. The 36 year old me realizes that Jobs and only jobs are what you really need.
Even at bare bone apartment prices a ten hour day should get you 500 bucks. The kicker of course is filling up your day.
When I see cleaners fail, it is never because of 20% less cfm. Honestly if the Blackmax unit you purchased had been twice as powerful, would that have gotten you more work?
That may sound brutal but I promise it comes from a good place.
I see a guy like you with all that hustle and drive and really want you to succeed. We all do.
So as much as I think it would be fun to mod out a performer I won’t give you advice down that path. I know that unit stock will start up and run for you every day. For the clients that you will get as a new business, it will perform perfectly.
While a modified fire breathing monster is cool, it definitely won’t get you more work. But it very likely will break down more often. THAT, (breakdowns) can and has sunk quite a few cleaners.
So if your still gonna mod it out, well go crazy buddy. I kinda wanna see it. The pushback and sarcasm is just from a bunch of us who have done it the hard way and don’t want to see new guys have the same troubles.
If you still need any help don’t hesitate to give me a call. 2702932353

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Personally I'd kinda like to see it blowup. Can you stream it? :winky:

Ok ok I agree with Justin. As much as I'd like to see it blow up, I'd hate for that to happen to you. :neutral:

Name
Austin Willoughby
When I was 26 I was gonna do what I was gonna do. I get it man. And truthfully I had the energy to make it work even if it was the hard way.
If we seem a bit harsh it is only because we want you to do good. You have the heart and energy to really make a good business.
This board will give you some good advice. So will the other board.
It seems that you have your heart set on upgrading and modifying your Performer TM. I totally get it. I’ve done the same thing. Heck I bought one of the biggest baddest slide ins on the market. The power junkie in me wants to see you bolt on a 56 blower. The A-12 (that’s what you have not an a-10) should spin it fine.
It would be neat to see it done.
However ..... the 36 year old me, well has different advice. The 36 year old me realizes that Jobs and only jobs are what you really need.
Even at bare bone apartment prices a ten hour day should get you 500 bucks. The kicker of course is filling up your day.
When I see cleaners fail, it is never because of 20% less cfm. Honestly if the Blackmax unit you purchased had been twice as powerful, would that have gotten you more work?
That may sound brutal but I promise it comes from a good place.
I see a guy like you with all that hustle and drive and really want you to succeed. We all do.
So as much as I think it would be fun to mod out a performer I won’t give you advice down that path. I know that unit stock will start up and run for you every day. For the clients that you will get as a new business, it will perform perfectly.
While a modified fire breathing monster is cool, it definitely won’t get you more work. But it very likely will break down more often. THAT, (breakdowns) can and has sunk quite a few cleaners.
So if your still gonna mod it out, well go crazy buddy. I kinda wanna see it. The pushback and sarcasm is just from a bunch of us who have done it the hard way and don’t want to see new guys have the same troubles.
If you still need any help don’t hesitate to give me a call. 2702932353
Haha ok guys I was giving y'all a hard time to honestly I need the tough advice sometimes I realize my ideas run way to wild and far quite a bit so in a sense y'all are keeping me grounded. I'm glad you pointed out that no matter how much of the best equipment you can have that will not get you more business that is so true and I see that. I think I like to have to much fun with these projects sometimes but the reality is I just need to get the dang thing back to like new condition so I can make some money. I really appreciate you all's push back honestly like I said it's kept me grounded or else I would have already purchased some upgrades which is not necessary at all to make money right now. I'm taking fall a advice bc I'm it's more logically even if I keep talking about losing this and that I probably won't do it bc I'm it's not at all needed right now. I just like to talk about some of these things it keeps me excited about the project even if I don't do those mods haha does that make sense? Either way I really appreciate everyone's advice honestly!

Name
Austin Willoughby
Personally I'd kinda like to see it blowup. Can you stream it? :winky:

Ok ok I agree with Justin. As much as I'd like to see it blow up, I'd hate for that to happen to you. :neutral:
Haha well you'll get a video so if it does it does if it doesn't it doesn't lol. I'm leaning towards that latter hopefully I can stay away from the former

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Austin Willoughby
What machine?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom