Professional Help Method Explanation Needed

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Could someone please explain the "professional help method" as listed in the label below:

RugProHelp.jpg

I figure someone with the smarts like: Lisa, Nathan, Ken, Randy, etc; these people know about rugs, they wear rubber gum boots, (wellies;) and try to walk on water many times a day.

I just luv [FONT=&quot]these Kwality Handmade Indian 100% wool rugs.[/FONT]

Thanking you in advance for all contributions to this pulling the wool over yer eyes post.

Ta.

• :dejection:

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Shorty all that means is that you should use someone who knows what the heck they are doing for anything other than spot cleaning.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Here is a blanket that we got for my son...I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Ridiculous that stuff like this is allowed to be sold here... Bleachine stuff??? Machine washin or warm water???

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
As an immigrant myself, I love those tags.

They make me feel like............. I've arrived :razz:

Shalom mashlomha? (or is it mashlomech? That might be to a female..) I know...being an immigrant makes one feel different about
Those tags.... It is funny though how jacked up some of these are and still allowed to be sold.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Those tags.... It is funny though how jacked up some of these are and still allowed to be sold.

That tag had fallen off of a brand new rug in a major store, that had just opened it's doors for the first time in Cairns. :eekk:

I tried to press it back on, but it just wouldn't stick. :icon_rolleyes:

I have another one on a jacket, but you can hardly read it.
Construction:
65% Cotton
35% Silk
Dot not wash
Do not dry clean
Do not bleach
Use cool iron

This went back without touching it, the fabric had threads falling out everywhere.
It looked like a black sequined jacket in very poor condition.
The dry cleaners recommended me to the owners, just like they do for any leather clothing that comes into their stores.:lol:

The crap that is allowed to be sold is unbelievable.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I have another one on a jacket, but you can hardly read it.
Construction:
65% Cotton
35% Silk
Dot not wash
Do not dry clean
Do not bleach
Use cool iron

The crap that is allowed to be sold is unbelievable.

Come on Shorty, this is just a clumsy (or maybe actually very sophisticated) way of saying: Use a professional cleaner!! Or shall we say: "professional help method."
Shouldn't we be grateful ? :eekk:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom