Pros choice dinge-away

S

sam miller

I used a free bottle of the white it worked no problems I wouldnt spill it on anything and only use as directed.

mcatt

Name
Mike
This is for traffic areas that are worn correct? I was wondering how this worked? Only for light colored carpets or what?
Thanks guys

S

sam miller

I only tried the white but they make brown and grey I would assume that each color goes on the same color type.

white white brown brown grey grey!

Fred H

didn't Joan Rivers play a role in the development of this product?

joan-rivers-before-after.jpg

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
white is for the light carpets..tan os for all colored carpets..brown, blue, red etc etc

and grey is for black and grey carpets

we used it for the first time yesterday and became heroes!! the guy freaked out..the carpet changed instant right there that second..
it was crazy

dgargan

Just use the white on everything. It works just as well on the dark carpets. Great product

Todd Hinde

Hey Guys. Just to clarify white is the base formulation and can be used on any color carpet. During field testing we encountered tons of tan and grey carpets in the apartment communities (our main testing ground) so we added a color component to the white and developed the tan and grey formulas of the Dinge Away.
Todd Hinde
CTI/Pro's Choice products

Oh and Joan sends her regards. LOL

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
This sounds great! I'm a huge fan of there products so I'm all over it! Is it basically a spray paint? Hahaha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom