Releasit DS2 on Residential!!

sassyotto

Name
Paul
yes, it looks like when I prespray and CRB too, but when I go over it with a wand, it looks new.

Yours looks...... better.

Look, Im not bashing and Im not going to get into a debate on which cleaning method is better. the carpet manufacturers tell us its Hot Water Extraction.

Reactions: Trip Moses

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The sorry little butt hole is a smart rear😂😂 He’s the one doing shoddy work with the drinks🤷🏼‍♂️ But if I pick him up from school with the van, omg he’s in heaven. You would think the truckmount was a pot of gold.
My dad used to work for the town where we lived. One time he picked us up from school with a tractor. We rode in the bucket. We were the envy of all the other kids. He'd probably get sued today.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Arrived at job this morning that would have been a 250 foot 3rd floor setup. Ugh. Wasn’t feeling it.
PreVac
Battery sprayer DS2. Two jugs worth.
CRB
PostVac

Total job and post took 1.5 hours.

I am first and foremost a HWE guy. But this turned out pretty good and the customer gave me the 👍.

View attachment 94022Before
View attachment 94030After
View attachment 94023Before
View attachment 94029After

The rest of the rooms after cleaning.
View attachment 94024View attachment 94025View attachment 94026View attachment 94027View attachment 94028
Well boys, slept like a Rock last night.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Once I educate my customers they never use anyone else again. On the flip side, it sucks when I’m in a hurry and they expect vacuuming and no encap.

• Haha

FredC

Village Idiot
customer thinks. 😀
I've found customers think a lot of things but have always felt, as a professional, that I was obligated to educate them as it pertains to my area of expertise.

I realize that not everyone has a sense of responsibility or conscience though

WellClean

Name
Brandon
I've found customers think a lot of thing but have always felt, as a professional, that I was obligated to educate them as it pertains to my area of expertise.

I realize that not everyone has a sense of responsibility or conscience though
You’re pretty perceptive to pick up my sense of responsibility and integrity. That’s what my customers say about me. I only just made one post and you picked that up. Amazing 😉
And I tell my customers watch out for those guys soaking your carpets and driving that dirt into them. 😂

FredC

Village Idiot
So when they say "in the paperwork I got from my carpet manufacturer suggest HWE ...can you do that?"

you say what?

I'm assuming. "Yes mam we can do that. We offer all methods of cleaning. Let me pull the hoses."

Right?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

FredC

Village Idiot
and I think one of your circuits may be malfunctioning........

WellClean

Name
Brandon
So when they say "in the paperwork I got from my carpet manufacturer suggest HWE ...can you do that?"

you say what?
I'm assuming. "Yes mam we can do that. We offer all methods of cleaning. Let me pull the hoses."

Right?

Have you read all the recommendations and warranties?

Many don’t even reference the method any longer or are vague. Last one I read, it clearly said, clean carpet professionally once every 12 months.
If I see something that is specific I explain to the customer what I do and let them decide. I clean the carpet at the regional sales persons home for Mohawk every 6 months with him there watching. He loves the results and recommends me.
The last warranty claim one of my customer made, the store called me and asked when the cleaning was done and what was done and they honored his warranty.
That’s been my experience.

FredC

Village Idiot
Have you read all the recommendations and warranties?

Many don’t even reference the method any longer or are vague. Last one I read, it clearly said, clean carpet professionally once every 12 months.
If I see something that is specific I explain to the customer what I do and let them decide. I clean the carpet at the regional sales persons home for Mohawk every 6 months with him there watching. He loves the results and recommends me.
The last warranty claim one of my customer made, the store called me and asked when the cleaning was done and what was done and they honored his warranty.
That’s been my experience.
Let them decide what? Do you offer HWE?

All of them? Probably not.

and I'm not just talking about warranty but since you mentioned it this doesn't seem all that vague and list the method

mohawk

D) Mohawk requires professional hot water extraction every 18 months using cleaning products, equipment, or systems that carry the CRI Seal of Approval. (Visit www.carpet-rug.org for a complete list of certified products.) Periodic cleaning by a certified carpet-care professional using the hot water extraction method will refresh carpet appearance.

shaw

Shaw recommends only hot water extraction (also called "steam cleaning"), utilizing carpet cleaning products, equipment, and systems certified through the Carpet and Rug Institute’s Seal of Approval Program. These products are listed at www. carpet-rug.org. Warning: Non-approved cleaning products and topical treatments, applied by you or by a professional carpet cleaner, may result in damage to your carpet

link to one of the vague ones?

Last edited:

WellClean

Name
Brandon
The guy from Mohawk will have me clean his carpet any day since he’s had me do encap for 3 years. He’s a happy customer. 3 years every 6 months.
It works and I’ve got happy customers.

And I’ve had customers hand me printed warranties/ cleaning recommendations that don’t say HWE or steam.

No HWE offered at all here.

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm sure you have many more anecdotes but I linked you to the warranty info and while the vibe is CRI Silver level certified*** both manufacturers clearly state they recommend HWE (using CRI cert equipment) not "or whatever gets CRI certified"

What are you informing them of and what are the options offered by you exactly?

***It is actually a specific two step system not the machine itself

The ORBOT is a 2-step cleaning process. The first step is to pre-vacuum with any SOA/GL approved vac 4 passes at a rate of 1.8ft/sec on each pass. The second step is to extract with the ORBOT VIBE using the SuperZorb Pad 1 wet pass, using the ORBOT Environ HP cleaner, and 1 dry pass at a rate of 0.5ft/sec on each pass, and then flip the SuperZorb pad and continue with 2 additional dry passes at 0.5ft/sec on each pass.

FredC

Village Idiot
Good info Fred. But honestly, 98% of the carpet I clean has far exceeded their warranty. So I like to have alternative cleaning methods in my quiver.
again I referenced the warranty because he did. It isn't about the warranty but the manufacturers recommendation of method.

and although I said "shame on you" at least you have more than one arrow and I assume a good understanding of the limitations of methods.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom