Releasit DS2 on Residential!!

WellClean

Name
Brandon
Fred

If someone offers HWE but not with CRI approved equipment as is referenced then what?

As was mentioned if a customer has specific warranty questions I talk through that with them and make sure I am able to offer what they need.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Fred

If someone offers HWE but not with CRI approved equipment as is referenced then what?

As was mentioned if a customer has specific warranty questions I talk through that with them and make sure I am able to offer what they need.
I wouldn’t be too cavalier in my methods if a customer is being conscious about warranties.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I do a lot of encap cleaning on commercial carpet and feel good about it. I am aware that I'm not removing any soil except for my prevac. The pile on most commercial carpet is so thin, it doesnt hold as much soil as a residential carpet. I feel that the encap detergent does an acceptable job. On residential I sometimes use a crb as a scrubber. I have some jobs when I have finished scrubbing, the carpet looks great. I could probably walk away at that point and collect my check. However, although it looks clean, I know it's not. My cleaning solution is suspending all those soils and I have to remove them to say that the carpet is actually clean. You can't remove 100% of the soils but hwe will always remove more than encap. I would not use encap alone on residential.

Reactions: sassyotto

WellClean

Name
Brandon
One every job I crb with a built in vac. Then use the orbot vibe, I switch bonnets every 150 square feet and the bonnets are filled with tons soil when I rinse them after the job. I’m telling you before I started using an orbital I was a huge skeptic but I’m getting carpets super clean and customers are happy. The Orbot Vibe is an exceptional machine. I respect other methods and other carpet cleaning guys who are ethical like I am.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
One every job I crb with a built in vac. Then use the orbot vibe, I switch bonnets every 150 square feet and the bonnets are filled with tons soil when I rinse them after the job. I’m telling you before I started using an orbital I was a huge skeptic but I’m getting carpets super clean and customers are happy. The Orbot Vibe is an exceptional machine. I respect other methods and other carpet cleaning guys who are ethical like I am.
I have a Vibe also, and I feel the same way. It is an awesome machine, but I only encap a residential 2-3 times a month. Usually less. I do not doubt your cleanings look great and your customers are happy. But... I also know for a fact that my 570 will clean circles around any encap efforts. Point is. I’m proud of the pictures I posted. But I posted them because I was a little in disbelief of the results. So jiggle away. Post some pics. 👍

sassyotto

Name
Paul
Good info Fred. But honestly, 98% of the carpet I clean has far exceeded their warranty. So I like to have alternative cleaning methods in my quiver.
doesnt matter how old the carpet is. THE POINT IS that the manufacturers have done all the testing and this is what they tell their buyers. We dont have to argue about it.

WellClean

Name
Brandon
so you know what your doing but dont care. good for you
I missed the part that Mikey’s board is only HWE.

I care about my customers not some guy saying I don’t, who doesn’t know anything about what I do or my business. I get carpets clean and whole bunch of my competition have come and gone with all their bad mouthing and big promises.

Every customer gets a thorough explanation of how their carpets will be cleaned then they are asked to call me if they have any concerns after the carpets are cleaned. I ask them to please let me know if they have any concerns or any thing they aren’t happy with. I hardly get any call backs to correct. I do have a lot of repeat business, so I’m not just getting one timers.

It’s working, you all can argue and say it doesn’t but I have a thriving business. That’s my story.

I respect guys that do a good job.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
If you are actually deal
doesnt matter how old the carpet is. THE POINT IS that the manufacturers have done all the testing and this is what they tell their buyers. We dont have to argue about it.
If you are actually dealing with the “HomeOwner” who bought the carpet. Then yes.
But if you are dealing with tenant who’s been stomping tacos in the traffic lanes and letting their pets shit the place up then everything is out the window as far as CRI, Mohawk and Shaw are concerned. The PM wants you to make it presentable for the next property abuser so they don’t have to replace it
Only little Miss Suzy perfect carpet who gets out of the shower to piss in her gated community gives a rats ass about a warranty. And for the majority of us suck-moppers, that is not or customer base.

FredC

Village Idiot
tenant who’s been stomping tacos in the traffic lanes and letting their pets shit the place up then everything is out the window as far as CRI, Mohawk and Shaw are concerned.

You're right.....that sounds like the perfect place to encap.......... :D

again not about the warranty, or cri, or any of that. It is about not smearing dog shit and tacos around a residence and calling it cleaned

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I missed the part that Mikey’s board is only HWE.

I care about my customers not some guy saying I don’t, who doesn’t know anything about what I do or my business. I get carpets clean and whole bunch of my competition have come and gone with all their bad mouthing and big promises.

Every customer gets a thorough explanation of how their carpets will be cleaned then they are asked to call me if they have any concerns after the carpets are cleaned. I ask them to please let me know if they have any concerns or any thing they aren’t happy with. I hardly get any call backs to correct. I do have a lot of repeat business, so I’m not just getting one timers.

It’s working, you all can argue and say it doesn’t but I have a thriving business. That’s my story.

I respect guys that do a good job.
I didn't miss the part where you talk about guys soaking your carpet and driving the dirt in. If you're slamming hwe to your customers, don't expect any respect here.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

WellClean

Name
Brandon
I didn't miss the part where you talk about guys soaking your carpet and driving the dirt in. If you're slamming hwe to your customers, don't expect any respect here.

Haha. If you are gonna give it out ya gotta take it. 😂 But my method can get bashed and I give a little back. This is awesome.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
You're right.....that sounds like the perfect place to encap.......... :D

again not about the warranty, or cri, or any of that. It is about not smearing dog shit and tacos around a residence and calling it cleaned
So true. In those situations you will definitely need mud flaps on your encap equipment as too not fling anything on the walls. Such a pain.

Reactions: WellClean

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Lurch by most of your pictures you post it's good to know there are more substandard cleaners out there like you and me.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But I don't have the guts to show my work like you do.

Are you going to be on the IICRC board too?

Name
Matt Ross

I have a vibe and crb. I love encap cleaning. But I dont really understand why someone would use a 2 or three step encap process in residential like you claim. It's very little, if any faster than proper truckmount cleaning. On large open commercial areas with cgd carpet where hose runs are crazy I encap all the time. But I would never crb then padcap. It would take as long as running hoses and a wand. No argument on the results you can get, from my experience it flat out works and stays cleaner much longer. But in a home, I like to remove more and look more proffesional.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

sassyotto

Name
Paul
Haha. If you are gonna give it out ya gotta take it. 😂 But my method can get bashed and I give a little back. This is awesome.
its not your method we are bashing. Everyone knows its designed for interim commercial cleaning. your giving the impression to your customers that it is a cure all for residential carpet cleaning.

yes, this is awesome.

FredC

Village Idiot
This is a good case study why it’s good to never stop learning. Some cleaners learned in the 70’s and get set in their ways, oblivious to the newer methods and technology that give superior results. Most of these guys don’t even know the world has passed them by.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!
I think you posted in the wrong thread.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom