Reliabuilt Truckmounts?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Cliff, the reason people are knocking his units are his advertising things like Lifan engines ( no knock off's) Lifan is a Chinese knock off engine. If he used kohler/honda/kubota or other name brand engines and roots or sutorbilt blowers people would take him seriously. I respect anyone who builds and sells his own tm'. Not an easy thing but to gain respect of the carpet cleaning community, you have to at least appear to know what you are doing

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
People only a couple of posts are often fake. Bogus name generally the builder, manufacturer or chemical supplier of the product in question.

Where are you from Cliff? Website for your business?

If you are real, sorry...that unit looks like an albatross. Big ass awkward designed by someone that doesn't have to use it everyday or it would be designed for ease of use.

Name
Nate W.
All I could think about.......

cast.jpg

Name
I'm Rick James
People only a couple of posts are often fake. Bogus name generally the builder, manufacturer or chemical supplier of the product in question.

Where are you from Cliff? Website for your business?

If you are real, sorry...that unit looks like an albatross. Big ass awkward designed by someone that doesn't have to use it everyday or it would be designed for ease of use.

That is true.. I just caught a chemical manufacturer with a fake facebook profile, which he had over a year.. crapping on other chemical manufacturers. He had a huge dislike for Larry. He was smart though, he didn't use a profile pic that could be reversed searched.. instead he took a screen shot of a Dr on a you tube video and used that.
It ended up being that nuclean manufacturer.

FredC

Village Idiot
Cliff (John) is real and runs a CC business in MN.

Does that mean I'd buy a garage built TM out of CO with limited numbers of examples in the field? Probably not

Why? There just isn't any reason to take the chance. After visiting the site there are only two reasons I can see for someone purchasing a reliabilt tm.

1. Cheap
2. The possibility of financing the cheap through Crest

That is it.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

hogjowl

Idiot™
When you start confusing your posting conversations with your private message conversations, it might be a sign of Alzheimer's.

You imbecile.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I am that pesky fly that hovers around while Marty takes his wittle nap.

Name
jack zerkie
The Cobb frame is very strong My cheap Cobb is 6yrs and the frame is like new , it is wide open and cleans with a rag. I had a Hydramaster in a blue cage that was hard to keep clean and way to many bells & whistles. jz.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom