Reliabuilt Truckmounts?

Name
Matt Ross
Because I'm a welder fabricator. I usually modify anything I own anyways. Because truckmounts are incredibly simple machines that are only complicated to most carpet cleaners because they are mechanically challenged. I would build a similar machine myself if I had more time.
Not saying I'm sold on it. I usually buy slightly used because I dont need a warranty. For me to use my warranty that I would pay thousands for I'd have to drive 2 hrs just to get to the shop.
I'm not opposed to bigger name brand used machines, but from what I've seen I'll check out the TCS and reliabilt machines.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Because I'm a welder fabricator. I usually modify anything I own anyways. Because truckmounts are incredibly simple machines that are only complicated to most carpet cleaners because they are mechanically challenged. I would build a similar machine myself if I had more time.
Not saying I'm sold on it. I usually buy slightly used because I dont need a warranty. For me to use my warranty that I would pay thousands for I'd have to drive 2 hrs just to get to the shop.
I'm not opposed to bigger name brand used machines, but from what I've seen I'll check out the TCS and reliabilt machines.
The garage built are easy to duplicate. A sturdy frame and common components and you save several thousand. If you're fabricator it would be easy to copy their design and components.

I wouldn't suggest anyone attempt it but being a fabricator you can easily do it.

We've wasted so much time building our own years ago when we would been dollars ahead owning proven equipment and spending those hours earning money rather than trying to save a few dollars. Lesson learned by us.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Heres the problem with a big name machine in my area the second it has a problem... its sitting in the jon don parking lot and trust me these guys dont care if its there 3-4 weeks might be 2 months... take your pick, interlink or jon don

summer months your looking at 2 weeks just to have them look at it, then waiting on parts shipping etc.

I should just tell Kasey to make a cowling with blue LEDs and Relia Built laser cut into the facing with a bunch of intake ports and buttons that dont actually do anything. Behind it will be a motor blower and pump

Last edited:
Reactions: grizzley
Name
jack zerkie
Most slide ins are at the side door for air flow.The units Les had the engine behind the driver seat and seem to work fine, I was told the the air fins on the motor are different for our use . For lawn mowers they move and are out doors for air flow . But they both work as needed. And water cooled is even better. jz.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Will reliabuilt develop a HX option?

They all are, you have to order without HX if you want to use fuel fired. He did install a cool pre heater on our machine, incoming water is routed into a coil around the exhaust which brings it up to about 130 or so coming into the little giant, saves a good amount on propane in the winter not heating from cold water

Reactions: Mikey P

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Most slide ins are at the side door for air flow.The units Les had the engine behind the driver seat and seem to work fine, I was told the the air fins on the motor are different for our use . For lawn mowers they move and are out doors for air flow . But they both work as needed. And water cooled is even better. jz.
in hot climates I think water cooled is a must but moderate climates air cooled motors do just fine.

grizzley

Name
Tim
3 years ago, I was asked to give an update on my first reliabuilt base, no frills tm. 2700 hours, I’ve replaced 1 coupler, but getting ready to change out again. I’ve replaced one hose, and I’ve changed the oil and filter. That’s the extent of the “problems” I’ve had. I went ahead and ordered a second tm from Kacy. A little bigger, and a little more bells to it. 47 blower, belt drive. Dual hx with water box. Water bypass goes back to the fresh tank and not the waste tank. There’s a lot of garage builders I know. Most do not have a good name, but doesn’t mean that all must follow their business model. Reliabuilts are a great tm, and at a minimal deserves more recognition for the quality they put out. Yes. My first tm is still going strong. 8914989150

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom