Reliabuilt Truckmounts?

Able 1

Name
Keith
lol ur funny dude. I didnt have his number in my phone because I havent had to call him since I ordered a waste tank from him for our express about 2.5 years ago.

ya I can name a few of who your probably talking about, like the guy in texas who doesnt respond to buyers for months who are having issues.

Kasey is far from a hack my friend.

what size commercial location are you running your business out of?

Well, take some pictures!! Most likely a HACK!!!

I can weld you up your next unit right here! I would do a better job then him and use better components,and it would last WAY longer!!

You are clearly too cheap to understand longevity.. FOOKING JUNK!! Same old, same old you get what you pay for! Come to me and tell me it's awesome at 10 years and 8,500 hours and still running like a top!

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Well, take some pictures!! Most likely a HACK!!!

I can weld you up your next unit right here! I would do a better job then him and use better components,and it would last WAY longer!!

You are clearly too cheap to understand longevity.. FOOKING JUNK!! Same old, same old you get what you pay for! Come to me and tell me it's awesome at 10 years and 8,500 hours and still running like a top!
we will prob get 8500hrs out of our judson running on propane but most 25hp air cooled motors are rated for around 5000hrs.

I dont need components to last longer then that, at that point you just buy new blower/motor/pump.

Im not cheap my friend, I just like simple machines that are no more complicated than a pressure washer.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Doesn't it rain somewhere around 365 days a year up there?
Why have a rig you have to keep the doors open on?
It used to rain a lot here when I was growing up but we have pretty long summers now. We get a lot in early spring and winter... but summer gets pretty hot these days.

Its the price you pay for clean air, green everywhere, and no smog. We had a stretch of 90 degree days last summer and we actually got a smog haze over downtown lol shit was gross

Reactions: SamIam

Able 1

Name
Keith
we will prob get 8500hrs out of our judson running on propane but most 25hp air cooled motors are rated for around 5000hrs.

I dont need components to last longer then that, at that point you just buy new blower/motor/pump.

Im not cheap my friend, I just like simple machines that are no more complicated than a pressure washer.

I'm not talking about your Judson! It has a stainless steel frame, one of those should last a lifetime.. Not a fan of air cooled engines, I doubt you get 5,000 hours out of it, maybe 3,000.. BUT then you can just replace it. I think Cobb and Judson make good units, after that I personally would touch anything else..

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'm not talking about your Judson! It has a stainless steel frame, one of those should last a lifetime.. Not a fan of air cooled engines, I doubt you get 5,000 hours out of it, maybe 3,000.. BUT then you can just replace it. I think Cobb and Judson make good units, after that I personally would touch anything else..
I got 5000 hours out of my Honda engine then had it rebuilt for half the price of a new one.

Able 1

Name
Keith
:eekk:

:eekk:

Lmao..... love ya keef!
You're such a dick!:razz: I'm talking about welding mild steel(which I'm guessing these truck mounts are made out of).. I don't tig weld yet, I know how just don't have a tig welder.. I'm coming down to visit one of these days and I am going to snag that thing!

Reactions: Nate The Great

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Relia built is same thickness stainless steel as a judson.

I wouldn't buy a machine with an aluminum waste tank or reg steel

Reactions: Able 1

Able 1

Name
Keith
I got 5000 hours out of my Honda engine then had it rebuilt for half the price of a new one.
Yeah, my 25 horse air cooled engine on my lawn mower is leaking oil at 1,600 hours..

So you could have paid twice the price and you wouldn't have to worry about it for 5,000 hours, poor choice IMO.. I would have just replaced the engine..

Able 1

Name
Keith
Relia built is same thickness stainless steel as a judson.

I wouldn't buy a machine with an aluminum waste tank or reg steel
How much do they cost?
What engine?
What blower?
What pump?
Are they all fuel fired?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yeah, my 25 horse air cooled engine on my lawn mower is leaking oil at 1,600 hours..

So you could have paid twice the price and you wouldn't have to worry about it for 5,000 hours, poor choice IMO.. I would have just replaced the engine..
The problem is in Canadian dollars it's about $3000. The rebuild cost $1400. It's never leaked any oil. Only repairs I have done is replace coils, (one cracked) oil/air filter changes and valve adjustments. Always use synthetic oil.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It used to rain a lot here when I was growing up but we have pretty long summers now. We get a lot in early spring and winter... but summer gets pretty hot these days.

Its the price you pay for clean air, green everywhere, and no smog. We had a stretch of 90 degree days last summer and we actually got a smog haze over downtown lol shit was gross
I was there back when the EMP was still being constructed. I went up North to Drieaz, it rained every day. It started out rainy and would clear off by noon and rain again the next day. It was beautiful green but damn! It rained way too much for me.

Able 1

Name
Keith
The problem is in Canadian dollars it's about $3000. The rebuild cost $1400. It's never leaked any oil. Only repairs I have done is replace coils, (one cracked) oil/air filter changes and valve adjustments. Always use synthetic oil.
You got a good one.. I paid $800 for a carb on my Kohler liquid cooled and a head gasket that was $400 should have just bought a new one for $2,600.. I'll fix them to a point, but I'm quick to buy new not to have to think about it.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You got a good one.. I paid $800 for a carb on my Kohler liquid cooled and a head gasket that was $400 should have just bought a new one for $2,600.. I'll fix them to a point, but I'm quick to buy new not to have to think about it.
I agree, it's always better to buy new. We really get ripped off price wise here. New engine here starts at what you would pay, then add 35 percent for the exchange rate, then 12 percent taxes and you still have to buy the exhaust separately.

Able 1

Name
Keith
That 31 horse Kubota engine is like $4,000+ $500 for the radiator..:eekk: Damn thing just keeps going!

Reactions: SamIam

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I've had the pleasure of using an Apex several times and find it's an awesome machine. A little out of my price range but well worth the money imo.

Name
Nate W.
You're such a dick!:razz: I'm talking about welding mild steel(which I'm guessing these truck mounts are made out of).. I don't tig weld yet, I know how just don't have a tig welder.. I'm coming down to visit one of these days and I am going to snag that thing!

62349fb9ab9ab9a97973480f17416fe0.jpg

Ahhh come on, that's some funny sh!t.........:lol:

jjboy11

Name
John J Floro
I also purchased a Relia-built truckmount and very happy with it I did some searches in truckmount forum and few cleaners had them and was very happy so I decided to get one by the way the 23 hp engines are b&s Vanguard
Hey Chris, you have had your Relia-built a couple years now. What do you think of it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom